The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Dex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bulbasaur_by_seiyouh-d32qod8.png][Image: back_bulbasaur_by_seiyouh-d38batq.png][Image: ivysaur_by_seiyouh-d32ypz4.png][Image: venusaur_by_seiyouh-d3388cg.png][Image: charmander_by_seiyouh-d37mh4y.png][Image: charmeleon_by_seiyouh-d3c1qe2.png]
Wow, these are really good! I thought these were FR/LG rips at first they're that good!
Ivysuar's plant isn't centered,and looks to be on the right of his body instead. Also it looks as if the front of his lower body is sagging pretty bad.

Also, this isn't the board for posting cutsom sprites, but for submitting ones that usually have already been CC'ed.
Venusaur's plant looks too big for it's body, but I think Charmeleon's looking good
(03-20-2011, 10:34 AM)[robo9] Wrote: [ -> ]Ivysuar's plant isn't centered,and looks to be on the right of his body instead. Also it looks as if the front of his lower body is sagging pretty bad.

Also, this isn't the board for posting cutsom sprites, but for submitting ones that usually have already been CC'ed.

Oh sorry, I didn't notice those things, I thought they looked great. But now I do see about Venusaur and Ivysaur...

I do agree that Charmeleon looks cool though.

But you gotta admit Bulbasaur's pretty good too, though I dunno if it's just me or not but does it look like Bulbasaur's bulb is just a bit too far to the right (our right)?

EDIT: On the back sprite that is?