The VG Resource

Full Version: Finally.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Man, I thought I'd never get around to doing this. In any case, here's ones with icons so far. I'd submit more, but some of them are out of date and disorganized.

[Image: gf2_aatank_icon.png][Image: gf2_hovertrans_icon.png][Image: gf2_helicopter_icon.png][Image: ms1_mbata_icon.png][Image: ms5_larva_icon.png][Image: ms5_debris_icon.png][Image: st1999_fa18shornet_icon.png][Image: st1999_f22raptor_icon.png]

Have fun. Blank
Excellent job! Only issue is your Hover Transport sheet isn't showing up for some reason - Mind reuploading it?
Thanks!

Amazing job with the rest though man, seriously top stuff!
Thanks.
And that Hover Trans loads fine here. Maybe this link will do it?
Got it - Someone else saved and sent it to me Smile
Thank you!
I'm ripping AV-8 Harrier and other stuff right now. Got all 500 frames transparent and ready to be cropped and pasted. This work would've killed my old PC with its puny 512MB RAM.

But 3 more icons ready.
SNK
[Image: bz_mechs_icon.png][Image: bz_6boss_icon.png]

Arcade
[Image: gf2_pows_icon.png]
I'd be in heaven if they were actually used in Metal Slug, not to mention my curiosity over how they would give items.
Ooh I saw these at SDB, excellent job you have done there.
What are those Mechs from?

Other two sheets are awesome! Big Grin
(08-06-2008, 12:04 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]What are those Mechs from?

Blazing Star. It's on the credits sheet.
Awesome!
Two more rips. F-117 ripped in a single day. Wow, I never thought ripping the sprites would turn this easy.
[Image: st1999_av8harrier_icon.png][Image: st1999_f117stealth_icon.png][Image: st1999_warpgate_icon.png]

---

Balls, I forgot to upload this one.
[Image: st1999_f117bomb_icon.png]
Ripped with bucket full of hate for this particular rip.
[Image: st1999_explosions_icon.png]
That must have been a pain.
It was indeed a pain. A pain I wish I'd never have to go through again.

Two more old rips, but I think they do well.

Namco (Klonoa Works)
[Image: kl1eod_klonoa_icon.png]

---

[Image: kl2dct_klonoa_icon.png]
I'd like to point out that in several ending images, there are four characters characters that's never seen in the game. In the one with sepia color tone, there's that Donkey Kong clone with pipe sticking out of his mouth, another guy who's behind Joka and next to Shiryu, the small, short guy between Lolo and Guntz, and in first Dream Art, the purple lady who is pointing at the ape guy's beard I mentioned earlier. My guess is that they had quite a bit more planned for the game. I could be wrong, though, since I don't really remember the cutscenes.
Absolutely amazing job with these rips, my friend. I hope to see many more sheets from the Klonoa series from you Smile
Actually, that's all the Klonoa rips I have. =(

[Image: st1945_m5rocket_icon.png]
I'm going to finish up F-4 Phantom soon enough.

---

I just found out that the rocket had secondary palette. Crap.
Pages: 1 2 3 4