The VG Resource

Full Version: Maxim's Submissions Reloaded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Finally, a new Submission-Thread. Let's see how long i can keep this one alive...

Wonderswan: Ganso Jajamaru-kun
[Image: Ganso_Jajamaru-kun.png]
[Image: th_Jajamaru_Icon.png][Image: th_Jajamaru_Portraits.png]

Snes: Weapon Lord
[Image: Weapon_Lord.png]
[Image: th_WL_outlands_arena.png][Image: th_WL_Demon_Icon.png]

Sega Genesis: Magical Taruruto-kun
[Image: th_Magical_Troll_Demon_Icon.png]

Gameboy: Sumo Fighter
[Image: th_Sumo_Level_1.png]
Nice rips! Goat Demon is a very creative boss. Tongue
Very awesome - all uploaded! Looking forward to seeing some more! Big Grin
Added: Harvest Moon - Friends of Mineral Town (GBA)

[Image: th_HM_Thomas_Icon.png][Image: th_HM_Sasha_Icon.png][Image: th_HM_Duke_Icon.png][Image: th_HM_Basil_Icon.png][Image: th_HM_Chicken_icon.png]
Nice one Maxim! Big Grin
Even more characters from Harvest Moon - Friends of Mineral Town:

[Image: th_HM_Carter_Icon.png][Image: th_HM_Doug_Icon.png][Image: th_HM_Gourmet_Icon.png][Image: th_HM_Harris_Icon.png][Image: th_HM_Harvest_Icon.png]
[Image: th_HM_Jeff_Icon.png][Image: th_HM_Kappa_Icon.png][Image: th_HM_Lillia_Icon.png][Image: th_HM_Zack_Icon.png]
I'm currently working on a Harvest Moon game, and was searching for the Kappa's sprites and chick's sprites. Thanks so much for ripping these!
All up! Nice work Maxim, HM has had little love here, it's nice to see someone finally get on it! Big Grin
Added: Wonder Momo (Arcade)
[Image: th_Wonder_Momo_Icon.png]
Only after finishing the sheet and uploading to Photobucket, i discovered that she has already been ripped by Dazz. My version also includes her transformation and some extra stuff, so feel free to replace it or just leave it like that.
Nice one Maxim, way to destroy my sheet Sad
Haha, just kidding - you gave it more justice!
Lufia II - Rise of the Sinistrals (Snes)

[Image: th_Sinistrals_Icon.png]
Uploaded! Big Grin
Two Stages from Clayfighter (Snes):
[Image: th_CF_FFrosty_Icon.png][Image: th_CF_Burnin_Icon.png]

For the record, my contributions to the 2D-Fighting Game Ripping project so far:
[Image: th_Strip_Fighter_II_Amanda.png][Image: th_Strip_Fighter_II_Yuki_Icon.png][Image: th_MK2_Baraka_Icon.png][Image: th_Clayfighter_BSG_Icon.png][Image: th_ET_Raven_Icon.png][Image: th_Sumo_Santa_Icon.png]
Very awesome. Smile

And is that game in your sig Friday the 13th on NES?
Yes indeed, that's the depressing Game Over Screen from Friday the 13th on the NES.
Pages: 1 2 3 4