The VG Resource

Full Version: woppefret submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi, hello, hey

GBC- Pocket Bomberman

World 1:
[Image: pcwPO.png][Image: 4zk1G.png][Image: aNsgO.png][Image: cg1Xw.png][Image: 7n440.png]

World 2:
[Image: lMlk1.png?5905][Image: M5TuA.png?4926][Image: 5YEbc.png?5331][Image: 71v1i.png?6238][Image: sJlKr.png?8844]

World 3:
[Image: oO7Y5.png][Image: gRUuk.png][Image: prCih.png][Image: fHA4Z.png][Image: riKsD.png]

World 4:
[Image: Gvz27.png][Image: CzNZm.png][Image: sWGlS.png][Image: k7VzB.png][Image: Xdo1x.png]

World 5:
[Image: LismB.png][Image: AaRBE.png][Image: 5pjqK.png][Image: Es6MF.png][Image: IhuXr.png]

Misc:
[Image: AZ0mR.png][Image: 8jnZu.png][Image: aOgG8.png]

GBC- Star Ocean: Blue Sphere
Backgrounds
[Image: 9GKBo.png][Image: Rdily.png][Image: uyOwM.png][Image: 5R0Od.png][Image: Ye8SA.png][Image: ZP6cJ.png]

iPhone - EnviroBear2000

[Image: gEzBI.png]
all of the sheets have the same picture of bomberman looking at the waterfall

on top of that, there's quite a lot of unnecessary blank space, especially on the second sheet
yeah thats the start image for every level, idk.
Viper, There's nothing we can do about the icons really.
Stop being a thing.
But that really is a lot of blank space... Think you could try and at least make it a little smaller?
Is that little bit of extra space that big of an issue? It doesn't make the file size bigger and it's still not a very large image.

but whatever, here you go
http://i.imgur.com/5oleY.png
ironically, the filesize got bigger
Alright I just uploaded the old one then.

Good rips guys, keep 'em up! Smile
Cool UPDATEz [i

Update on the menu sprite sheet. It was missing a few things.
Hope it isn't too much trouble to swap it out

[Image: AZ0mR.png]

Also, fixed this sheet, which was miscoloured for some reason i'm yet to figure out.
But the only way i could get it to stay it's original colours and also still be a PNG file was to space the sprites further apart.

[Image: 8jnZu.png]

aaaaand.. added these new sheets:
[Image: oO7Y5.png][Image: gRUuk.png][Image: prCih.png][Image: fHA4Z.png][Image: riKsD.png]

Awesome! Why did you decide to rip from this game suddenly? Are you and Fret Bomberman fans too? I love it when people rip from Bomberman games (really big fan myself). Heart And BTW do you and Fret know eachother to be ripping this game together?

EDIT: Please don't stop I love this! Heart

EDIT 2: I've also played Mega Bomberman and it was fun! Great job you two are doing! Big Grin

EDIT 3: What did you say about my country LOL.
I'm not exactly a fan and i don't think fret is either.
Mega Bomberman was one of my favorite games for the Genesis.
We just wanted to rip an old game that hadn't been ripped much and i used to play this a lot when i was a kid

and no, we dont know each other irl, i live in England and he lives in stupid country (America)
But sometimes we meet up in the middle of the Atlantic ocean for wine and romance.

EDIT:
(03-15-2011, 08:28 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't stop I love this! Heart
I've heard that before
Good job guys - got them up for you Smile
Cool UPDATEz [i

Every sprite from the popular EnviroBear2000 game for iPhone.

[Image: gEzBI.png]

(note: These sprites are exactly the same and unaltered in the pc version of the game also, so they can fit into both categories)

Section icon:
[Image: VYvOT.png]
Here are some rips from Star Ocean Blue Sphere for the GBC

[Image: 4VVpb.png?8554]

[Image: 9GKBo.png][Image: Rdily.png][Image: uyOwM.png][Image: 5R0Od.png][Image: Ye8SA.png][Image: ZP6cJ.png]

And here is a little tease: Ashton

Sorry I had to put these on separate sheets, my screen is tiny so anything over 1000x1000 is a bitch to work with, it was just easier this way.
All uploaded - nice work!~

Looking forward to an Ashton rip, that's gonna be sweet!
Cool UPDATEz [i

World 4:
[Image: Gvz27.png][Image: CzNZm.png][Image: sWGlS.png][Image: k7VzB.png][Image: Xdo1x.png]

World 5:
[Image: LismB.png][Image: AaRBE.png][Image: 5pjqK.png][Image: Es6MF.png][Image: IhuXr.png]

I'm pretty sure that every sprite in Bomberman Pocket is now ripped.
Correct me if i'm wrong.
Pages: 1 2