The VG Resource

Full Version: Ridge Racer 64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My attempt at ripping N64 textures. I've done the first 4 cars so far, I will get round to doing the other cars soon.

[Image: FARACING-1.png][Image: RYUKYU-1.png][Image: PACRACING-1.png][Image: RTSOLVALOU.png]

Section
[Image: Section.png]

Enjoy Smile
All cars have been ripped! The rest of the cars are below this text.

[Image: 00AGENT-1.png][Image: 13THRACING-1.png][Image: SUPERNOVA-1.png][Image: INFINITO-1.png][Image: ATOMICPURPLE-1.png][Image: BLINKY-1.png][Image: CADDYCAR-1.png][Image: CANUCK-1.png][Image: DIGIPEN.png][Image: DIGRACING-1.png][Image: EXTREMEGREEN-1.png][Image: GALAGA88.png][Image: RTCARROT.png][Image: RTPRIDS.png][Image: NIGHTMARE.png][Image: MMM-1.png][Image: POOKA-1.png][Image: REDRAGE-1.png][Image: BLUEMAPPY-1.png][Image: BOSCONIAN.png][Image: NEBULASRAY.png][Image: PINKMAPPY-1.png][Image: XEVIOUSGREEN-1.png][Image: XEVIOUSRED-1.png][Image: SCREAMINEAGLE-1.png][Image: TERRIFIC-1.png][Image: ULTRA64-1.png][Image: WHITEANGEL-1.png]

A few things.

1) Micro Mouse Mappy text on the icon has no spaces to make it display correctly without glitches.

2) 00-Agent's wheel texture looks a little strange, there wasn't anything I could do about it sadly.

Other than that, enjoy! Smile