The VG Resource

Full Version: Pac-Man 2 sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, those rips aren't half bad! Though you may want to correct the spelling on the Emoticons icon? Unless of course it's supposed to be spelled that way in the game. Tongue
(03-11-2011, 06:40 PM)santa22 Wrote: [ -> ]Mine carts
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/1599/...necars.png

[Image: pacman2micecartico.png]

Nice! This isn't anything important but I just thought I'd point out that you typed "Micecarts" and "gensis" on the sheet instead Minecarts and Genesis. Not asking you to change it, just thought I'd mention, sorry it sounds like I'm complaining at all your submissions, I'm not. Smile
right now im working on some of the farm area sprites.
(03-11-2011, 07:11 PM)santa22 Wrote: [ -> ]right now im working on some of the farm area sprites.

There's a farm area in a Pac-Man game?
(03-11-2011, 07:22 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2011, 07:11 PM)santa22 Wrote: [ -> ]right now im working on some of the farm area sprites.

There's a farm area in a Pac-Man game?
...you've never played Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures before?
SHAMEFUL! SHAAAAAMEFULLLLL!
(03-11-2011, 07:55 PM)Techokami Wrote: [ -> ]...you've never played Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures before?

I don't play Pac-Man games really, I just was never really all that into it. And I feel like I'm experiencing de ja vu because everyone in this topic http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...832&page=3 was kinda sorta "criticizing" me slightly about not playing Konami games, even though I just don't want to.
GENSIS -> GENESIS

You are also using the wrong font for the icons, it's Verdana 7
does that really matter what font i use?
(03-12-2011, 09:13 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]GENSIS -> GENESIS

You are also using the wrong font for the icons, it's Verdana 7

I didn't even notice that to be honest... sorry santa22. Sad
(03-11-2011, 08:52 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2011, 07:55 PM)Techokami Wrote: [ -> ]...you've never played Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures before?
I don't play Pac-Man games really, I just was never really all that into it.
Well then. Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures is an adventure game where, instead of controlling Pac-Man, you interact with the environment to make Pac-Man do different things. It's not the normal maze/collectathon that Pac-Man games usually are. You really should try it!
(03-12-2011, 12:37 PM)Techokami Wrote: [ -> ]Well then. Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures is an adventure game where, instead of controlling Pac-Man, you interact with the environment to make Pac-Man do different things. It's not the normal maze/collectathon that Pac-Man games usually are. You really should try it!

Hmmm, I might now that you explain how it works. What platform is it? If it's Arcade I don't think I can get it. Sad
Pages: 1 2