The VG Resource

Full Version: Lufia: Ruins of Lore - Sprite Ripping Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey people, I noticed the Lufia: Ruins of Lore section was a bit bare with nothing but a few maps, so I decided I'm gonna help with that department. I'll snag tiles and such, and maps too. Actually, I use RPG Maker, so I was gonna do this anyway, but I wanna help this site as well! Big Grin

Anyway, I'll start it off but submitting this small map. I do a lot of things on here so I tend to be be busy, so don't expect me to dump a load of sprites at once. I'll submit a bit here and there at a time. Smile

So here's a small map of "Meadow Road" dunno which number road this is though, it may be the end, I just know it leads to the exit on the left, but I'm not sure if it's also the entrance... well I guess there's 2 entrances. xD! But which do you see first? o_0; Anyway, here it is.

3/9/11

Meadow Road 1
[Image: MeadowRoad1.png]

Icon: [Image: meadowroadicon1.png]
I've never heard of the game, but the map looks pretty cool
Do the bushes not have the ability to be cut?
If I remember correctly, there was a version of this game in Gameboy Colour. I used to play that game when I was 6 years old.

And yeah, you can cut those bushes. Smile Good times.