The VG Resource

Full Version: Princess Crown to Odin Sphere: Hindel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seeing him in combat gives a very new look at the quiet dragon whom speaks of prophesy...

i.. dont get it?

can you please put more detail into this post. i dont understand anything!
p. easy once a google

before there was Odin Sphere, there was Princess Crown. It was a JP-exclusive action RPG for the Sega Saturn. Odin Sphere is more or less the "spiritual successor" to Princess Crown as most of the staff for Princess Crown moved on and made up the company which is now known as Vanillaware.

of course no one would know the actual connection between the two unless they actually watched a ton of youboob videos and played odin sphere (and were a nerd...but then again that pretty much describes more than half of us here)
(03-10-2011, 12:44 PM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]watched a ton of youboob videos

not a ton, I just searched Princess Crown and this was the first I picked. But the screech of that dragon is not what I expected of him.

I'm still struggling to see the point of this thread. What is there to discuss exactly?
(03-11-2011, 07:40 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still struggling to see the point of this thread. What is there to discuss exactly?

I was half shocked that Hindel was such a vicious beast. I mean he's a dragon, but he went out with hardly a whisper in Odin Sphere. He's pretty freakin' brutal in this vid.

Compared to Wagner and Belial, does Hindel seem more tenacious than them? (for those who have actually played both Princess Crown and Odin Sphere, I guess)
maybe its cuz ive never played either game but

this hardly seems like it deserves a topic
(03-11-2011, 11:21 PM)Burn Wrote: [ -> ]this hardly seems like it deserves a topic

*shrug* I guess not.