The VG Resource

Full Version: Tingle's Balloon Fight: Balloon Fighter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Balloonfightersprites.png]

This is my first sprite rip. I just joined Smile
Anyway, hope you guys like it! Big Grin

Here's the thumbnail by the way: [Image: Spritethumbnail.png]
Nice rip, but where's Tingle?
(03-07-2011, 01:46 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Nice rip, but where's Tingle?

Tingle's already been done. Somebody beat me to it Defeated
(03-07-2011, 01:52 PM)KoopaDude315 Wrote: [ -> ]

Tinge's already been done. Somebody beat me to it Defeated

Aww. Sad Has anyone gotten the enemies like that cursed fish?
(03-07-2011, 01:54 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2011, 01:52 PM)KoopaDude315 Wrote: [ -> ]

Tinge's already been done. Somebody beat me to it Defeated

Aww. Sad Has anyone gotten the enemies like that cursed fish?

Don't think so. Maybe I can do that! Thanks for the idea! Big Grin
Great, good luck! Big Grin
Quote:Here's the thumbnail by the way: [Image: Spritethumbnail.png]

Wow, cool first icon! But, the font you should use is Verdana, size 8, so you have to edit the text on this one, sorry. Sad

EDIT: Your icon should have font like this one I made for one of my sheets (they most likely won't accept your icon unless it has this type of font):

[Image: mightyicon.png]

And also one more thing... I hate to say this, but I just noticed that I think you might be missing the sprites of his balloons popping and him falling, etc.... Have you played through the whole game? That's how you find all the sprites in the game for the character/object you're making a sheet for.

DOUBLE EDIT: If you like, I'll let you save my icon just for reference to help you with your own if you like. ^^

EDIT 3: I hope you haven't changed your icon yet... I forgot that it was Verdana size 7, and not 8... I'm so sorry, I feel so dumb. Cry I hope this hasn't given you trouble...
(03-07-2011, 01:58 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Great, good luck! Big Grin
Quote:Here's the thumbnail by the way: [Image: Spritethumbnail.png]

Wow, cool first icon! But, the font you should use is Verdana, size 8, so you have to edit the text on this one, sorry. Sad

EDIT: Your icon should have font like this one I made for one of my sheets (they most likely won't accept your icon unless it has this type of font):

[Image: mightyicon.png]

And also one more thing... I hate to say this, but I just noticed that I think you might be missing the sprites of his balloons popping and him falling, etc.... Have you played through the whole game? That's how you find all the sprites in the game for the character/object you're making a sheet for.

DOUBLE EDIT: If you like, I'll let you save my icon just for reference to help you with your own if you like. ^^

OK, thanks for the constructive critism Smile
I only had a look on the title screen by the way
Oh really? Balloon Fighter appears on the title? Well, I know the game is tough to play (I always crashed into the sparks or got too close to the water), but you'll have to in order to complete your sheet, so the only thing I have to say is good luck again. Smile
That is the biggest sheet with such little content - seriously 3 sprites do not need any credit tag if you ask me.
(03-14-2011, 11:05 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]That is the biggest sheet with such little content - seriously 3 sprites do not need any credit tag if you ask me.

I never thought to tell him about that, since he's new... sorry. Though I'm glad I was able to help him with most everything else.