The VG Resource

Full Version: New handheld gaming device from the creator of Bob's Game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
wwm0nkey Wrote:The creator of Bob's Game seems to be taking a strike at hand held gaming with his $10 16-bit handheld.

Trailer
Site

[Image: nD.png]
It looks ugly
isn't bob's game like the gayest thing ever from what I could gather

why are we talking about this
I never expected Robert to go this far.

then again, he is the biggest fagot in the gaming community, so I should have seen him wasting his time on this lousy thing.
Never even heard of the guy, who is he?

I just thought that this looks incredulously ugly.
(03-05-2011, 11:36 AM)Sengir Wrote: [ -> ]Never even heard of the guy, who is he?

I just thought that this looks incredulously ugly.

here.

I hope this gives you an idea about how bad this guy is.
I'm wondering how he's even going to be able to mass-produce this. I mean, sure, it looks like a pretty straightforward machine shop build, but still: what kind of company would want to build something like that?
Just read the wiki link and watched the trailer

holy fuck my face hurts from laughing so much
What Rosencrantz said. Unless he's aiming for the same kind of market as the stuff Dr Ashens tends to review - the 'close enough to confuse grandma' type fake consoles :v

Also uh
can we maybe refrain from the homophobic slurs, dudes.
Wasn't this guy and Bob's Game overall confirmed for trolling months ago?
(03-05-2011, 04:34 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't this guy and Bob's Game overall confirmed for trolling months ago?

Ether he was trolling hard or hardly trolling.

But I think it's safe to say Bob has lost his sanity at this point, seeing that he is trying to earn a place.
I like how he said the whole locking himself in his room thing was "just a publicity stunt" and still got turned down by Nintendo, ha.
I actually played the Bob's Game demo and it wasn't terrible

In before "vipershark has terrible taste" comments, but the game really wasn't as bad as it was made out to be.
Of course, Pelloni is still a huge dickface.

I'd likee to see what comes of this.
A cheaper alternative to the GP2X Wiz?
I wouldn't mind carrying around a dedicated emulation/music handheld, if it's only 10 bucks.
Seeing as how I don't have a PSP and the DS Emulation scene is basically dead, there's no real alternative for roms on the go.
Um, no stores are gonna sell it at 10$ if that's what it cost to make.
see, stores kind of need to make money to stay in business

though mail order would work it wouldn't have the same effect, not many gamers are that into the indie scene to find this. Being given away with other shit could potentially expand the audience though. Also he had better change that awful hardware design.

and "more powerful than the one with 2 screens"? bull-fucking-shit. also ratings disabled for the video, heh
(03-05-2011, 06:50 PM)Sengir Wrote: [ -> ]and "more powerful than the one with 2 screens"? bull-fucking-shit. also ratings disabled for the video, heh

He's only saying that because he's still has a grudge against nintendo. Yet he makes it so ironic since he said it himself that it's 16-bit, And the ds is what, 64-bit at best?

He also disabled the comments because he knows he is gonna get flamed and trolled.
Pages: 1 2 3 4