The VG Resource

Full Version: Nintendo ds emulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello everyone i want to know what nintendo ds emulator that dont have viruses because i want to play Pokemon Black and White on my laptop but i want to be sure that the emulator i would get dont have viruses because i dont want my laptop to get messed up like my brother did.and what emulator can play pokemon black and white.Thank you!!
Well first of all, please use periods and capitalization. Second of all, you won't find any emulators that have viruses. If you just happen to notice a virus when you download an emulator than it was because A: You got it from an unreliable source rather than the actual site. or B: You already had the virus and it just happened to show up when you used the emulator. C: You'll need a computer that's pretty good to actually RUN the game well, just sayin'.

But regardless, I'd say to use Desmume or NO$GBA for this. Both are pretty dang good for DS emulation.
Or just buy an Acekard like I did and get all the free DS games you want and have them run perfectly.
black and white?... mmm the emulator non-support ist game
bugs errors green screen but winds pro?
quite a bump, and what are you even talking about?

warned, locked.