The VG Resource

Full Version: Where are you from? [TSRc 4/3/11]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So uh

I (well actually Dazz I was busy all day) added a pretty neat mod that shows the country you're from by means of a little flag.
I thought it was extra neat because we've got a lot of people from all sorts of different places. Cutec
You can adjust it in your profile.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to move the flag elsewhere but

yeah!!! diversity rocks!!!!!!!!!
I'd prefer if it were a bit smaller and didn't obscure the username so much. Otherwise, it's pretty neat, good work!
Yeah, we're working on that.
(03-04-2011, 10:45 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, we're working on that.

That's interesting! Smile
I always liked this idea for forums. Its cool to see TSR doing it.

cool now i can pretend to be from some obscure country for humorous reasons
it should be Philippines i h8 u all
Wow, some of these flags aren't fully up to date. Not a big deal, but still something to point out.

EDIT: Get some new flags.
mine doesn't appear. no philippine flag?
Code:
.largetext img { vertical-align: middle; }
^ stuff that in the stylesheets as a temporary solution. It'll middle-align the flag so that it's not below the username.
(03-06-2011, 03:12 AM)Murderbeard Wrote: [ -> ]mine doesn't appear. no philippine flag?

that's coz there's more than one philippine

it's the philippines
apparently the maker of the mod cannot spell to save their life

also: moved the flags under the rep. and the lot of you are right: we do need different, non-ugly flags
I would say it's contest worthy, but it's so much work it'd never be done. Perhaps we should look for a pixel flag set with the same naming style?
We can just use existing rips, I guess. The DS Yu Gi Oh world championship games have sprites for all the obvious flags at least.

Edit: MK Wii has some too; though they'd need to be scaled down. http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_s...heet/30505
(03-08-2011, 01:53 AM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2011, 03:12 AM)Murderbeard Wrote: [ -> ]mine doesn't appear. no philippine flag?

that's coz there's more than one philippine

it's the philippines
apparently the maker of the mod cannot spell to save their life

also: moved the flags under the rep. and the lot of you are right: we do need different, non-ugly flags

Moving the flags down under the name is genius! It doesn't push the username over annoyingly. Though I like those flags... where'd you get them?

EDIT: And wouldn't shrinking those MK Wii flags just look pretty much the same as the ones we have now?
whew
Found out how to edit the flags...and add new ones (so I fixed the Philippines) See if you can spot the country that...isn't B)
Pages: 1 2 3