The VG Resource

Full Version: The VG Resource STARTS NOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: banner6.png]

Welcome to the start of The VG Resource. We are using this website as a full on gaming blog, giving you all the latest news, reviews, previews and general information from the gaming industry.

Not only are we now working to bring you the best in the gaming blog industry regarding a blog with information that you care about, but we are also working to improve what you will all know as our backbone – the resource websites.

These websites are the highest quality in providing you with sprites, 3D Models, sound effects and textures from your favourite games, and not only will we continue with this, we will increase our quality – we will improve. We will be faster, stronger. We have the technology…

So, with that all said and done, I look forward to posting here, as I’m sure the rest of the staff are too. We have a number of companies already providing us with some great stuff to get reviewing, and I believe plenty more will be on its way.

This will serve as our hub, and I hope that you’ll all be sticking around for a while. Enjoy!