The VG Resource

Full Version: Nintendo News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey guys, news from Nintendo at GDC!

http://kotaku.com/#!5774356/breaking-new...11-keynote

-Early screens of Mario 3DS

-New Skyward Sword Trailer

-3DS eStore to include Game Gear and Turbografx games

-Netflix, Movie trailers, and other lesser things

Apparently nobody realized that Iwata also mentioned that Miyamoto is working on something Zelda-related for their 25th anniversary.
I wonder if the tail in the Mario 3DS logo is a hint to the return of Raccoon Mario and the Tanooki suit.
Most likely considering it was on the "3" in SMB3 title screen.
"Mario. Always. Evolves."

Apparnetly Mario is a Pokemon.

Either way, I am excite for Nintendo E3 this year yet again. I think they are going to own yet again.
Lets see, with this we now know we will most likely see the following from Nintendo at E3:
Super Mario 3D
ZeldaUnsureS
Possible Zelda 25th thing? (idk)
Paper Mario
Mario Kart
Kid Icarus
Kirby

I'm probably missing some, but yeah, I think Nintendo will do fine at E3 this year.

Anyways, I'm still confused about the comet metal in the 4th pic. I mean, I doubt they are doing SMG3, so my guess would be they are simply using the comet element as a way to change up levels you've already beaten.
I'm really expected a Pikmin 3 and Starfox for Wii thing to be revealed this E3.
Anything else Nintendo hasn't hashed out yet (for Wii.)

I can't really be sure of what to expect with the new Mario title.
(03-02-2011, 10:22 PM)Ninspriterx Wrote: [ -> ]I can't really be sure of what to expect with the new Mario title.

i know what to expect-- a platformer, possibly 3d, with vibrant colors and a cast of goofy, undeveloped characters

and the theme and whole game for that matter will be based on some "mind blowing" gimmick mechanic that nintendo grabber out of their game ideas hat
wait one sec thats EVERY nintendo game, well shit....
(03-02-2011, 10:22 PM)Ninspriterx Wrote: [ -> ]I'm really expected a Pikmin 3, F-zero, Starfox for Wii thing to be revealed this E3.

Fixed it a Wii bit.

I can already tell you this new Mario game is probably going to be a cross between 64 and every 2D Mario game far as the game-play goes. It ought to be interesting so I am pretty optimistic about it.

(03-02-2011, 09:52 PM)Chaoxys Wrote: [ -> ]Possible Zelda 25th thing? (idk)

OoT 3ds remake.

calling it out now.
(03-03-2011, 07:05 PM)Sweet Hot Vegas Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2011, 09:52 PM)Chaoxys Wrote: [ -> ]Possible Zelda 25th thing? (idk)

OoT 3ds remake.

calling it out now.

b-but nintendo already announced this
Majora's Mask 3DS remake. Calling it.
(03-04-2011, 10:20 AM)PortalGuru Wrote: [ -> ]Majora's Mask 3DS remake. Calling it.
I, for one, am not complaining and I desperately hope this is it. Majora's Mask with the OOT3DS facelift would be the best thing ever.

They shouldn't just facelift the way they did it in OoT though - they made the game more colorful in that one. I'd like if they slightly changed the artstyle to look a tad more darker and edgier like on the official MM artworks.
I'd like an Oracle of Ages/Season remake. Or a true Windwaker transition to the 3ds.
dibs on ZELDA ALL STARS

YOU CAN UNLOCK ORACLE GAMES BY BEATING BOTH CDI ADVENTURES.
Pages: 1 2 3 4