The VG Resource

Full Version: My personal Zelda Timeline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, Zelda is a game, but my Timeline is a writeup, so I guess here is the right forum.
Anyway, i have written an intensely researched Zelda timeline i'd love to share, because for the first time ever, everything makes sense.
here ya go:
http://ezekielrage.wordpress.com/2010/06...y/#more-15
Read it over, seems like a pretty sound theory.
How uh,

dedicated of you. But this would be more appropriate in Games Discussion. Moved.
i think that skyward sword is actually the prequel to ocarina of time because remember in ocarina of time the three goddes' came form the SKY?
MAYBE/...they came form skyward sword land..

edit:
shit, just read your thing (interesting), and turns out skyward sword DOES come bfeore ocarina.

i guess i must be psychic, or something
Skyward Sword has been confirmed to take place before Ocarina of Time. That Sword Link is seen having is not yet the Master Sword powered by the sages. Speaking of which there is a new trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqC-oh72tJA
It makes more sense then all of the other ones that were mentioned in the last topic.
never understood why people felt zelda games needed a timeline at all.
I know that all the Zelda games reference each other in some way or another, but I was interested in seeing what the exact timeline is.

Good read btw.
(03-02-2011, 08:54 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote: [ -> ]never understood why people felt zelda games needed a timeline at all.

some people have a lot of free time
(03-02-2011, 10:36 PM)Phantom Kojjiro Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2011, 08:54 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote: [ -> ]never understood why people felt zelda games needed a timeline at all.

some people have a lot of free time

good show
my timeline

Minish Cap - Ocarina of Time - Jet Force Gemini - Majora's Mask - Strider 2 - Marvel Vs. Capcom -
ALTERNATE TIMELINE
Ocarina of Time - Wild Arms 2 - Wind Waker - Boktai
That makes absolutely no fucking sense, Jet Force Gemini came before Ocarina of Time.
Watched the Trailer Koopaul posted. is that skull kid at 0: 37?
[Image: billbailey.gif]
Approximate reaction to thread.

Quote:[Image: billbailey.gif]
bill bailey is the greatest
Pages: 1 2