The VG Resource

Full Version: The Golden Sun 2 Animation Apocalypse of Doom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Check the Posts below this, the Main Post is old

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ripped 2 days ago the Animation of the Ramses Summon including the
Background (in different palettes because of it's getting darker during
animation) and Sprites:

CLICK

I've also found my old Animation Rips from 2005/2006/2007, but I want
to check them first before I submit any.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And here some thread nostalgica from last year:
FOLLOWING (MOST OF? I WILL CHECK LATER) ANIMATIONS IN THIS
THREAD ARE ALREADY ON THE SITE, THEY'RE FROM AN OLDER
COMMON-SUBMISSIONS-THREAD BY ME.

Mostly Psynergy and a few Unleashes:
[Acheron's Grief] | [Backstab] | [Bone Chiller] | [Boost Hack] | [Brute Force] | [Crusher Grip] | [Cutting Edge] | [Demon Fire] | [Djinnfest] | [Dragon Cloud] | [Eruption] | [Fire Breath/Cerberus/Wyvern/Chimera/Macetail/Fire Dragon] | [Formina Sage] | [Heat Wave] | [Heavy Divide] | [Hydro Slash] | [Impact] | [Lethe Albion] | [Liquifier] | [Lunar Slash] | [Megiddo] | [Mystic Flame] | [Nirvana] | [Odyssey] | [Planetary] | [Planet Diver] | [Purgatory] | [Pyroclasm] | [Radiant Fire] | [Rising Dragon] | [Rising Dragon (Agatio)] | [Scorpion Fish] | [Shining Star] | [Sonic Wave] | [Stun Bolt] | [Thorny Grave] | [Vein Tap] | [Volcano] | [Vorpal Slash]

Summons:
[Atalanta] | [Eclipse] | [Meteor] | [Thor] | [Zagan]

Unused Animations [??]:
[Exploding Bite] | [Fiery Bite] | [Spirals Spin]

All ripped by using custom made modifications of GoldenSunTLA.

{{ Go to Sprites Thread }}
Some new of today

Enemy's Summon-Psynergy
[Cruel Ruin]

Unleashes
[Life Shear] | [Apocalypse]

Psynergy
[Life Nourish] | [Earth Force]
↑ Don't forget above ↑

Psynergy
[Frost] | [Thundra] | [Ice**] | [Shuriken] | [Crazy Voice]

Summons
[Flora]

User's Note
**: The Frames are a bit tricky, you must cut off the Ice on the right half that comes from above and
add it to the left to make the animation looking correct.
↑ Megabump, don't forget above ↑

Weapon Unleashes

[Hurricane] | [Light Surge] | [Crucible Fire] | [Clarion Cry]
Unfortunately, the links are not working =(
Fixd, 7z.
Don't forget above

Weapon Unleashes

[Titan Blade] | [Wyrd Curse] | [Aging Gas] | [Raiden's Wrath**]

** Raiden (035-039) is moving while attack and fades out on 039 for ~a bunch of frames, this is not included.
DEL+NEW/EDIT]

Icons made

[Image: 006-0.png] [Image: 006-1.png] [Image: 007-0.png] [Image: 015-8.png] [Image: 028-200.png] [Image: 054-0.png] [Image: 061-0.png] [Image: 103-0.png] [Image: 105-0.png] [Image: 116-0.png] [Image: 120-0.png] [Image: 129-0.png] [Image: 143-4.png] [Image: 181-4.png] [Image: 186-4.png] [Image: 188-4.png] [Image: 303-0.png] [Image: 384-128.png] [Image: 459-128.png] [Image: 467-0.png]

And new Enemy's Summon-Psynergy (Icon above)
[Outer Space]
And some new icons for older submissions (tSR-/sheet/-Links set)

[Image: new-001-8.png] [Image: new-004-8.png] [Image: new-011-8.png] [Image: new-012-30.png] [Image: new-013-90.png] [Image: new-019-8.png] [Image: new-124-0.png]

** Ramses is in GS-Section instead of GS2, change please.

[Image: new-025-8.png]

*** òO It seems I forgot Iris ~ CLICK
Awesome rips!
The links are not working. Cry
Weren't them uploaded a long ago?
Check the site
As said in DS Submit Board (Ouran Thread), everything back online, the Server had Problems.
(09-05-2011, 07:24 PM)Cloud Strife Wrote: [ -> ]The links are not working. Cry

oh man i also try your links they are not working what is this?why?

"My hand eye co-ordination was improved incredibly from playing lots of video games in my teen years. There are actually a lot of careers that you will have an edge over others in if you have extremely good hand eye co-ordination. i.e. airplane pilot and almost anything using a computer."
short sale homes in chicago
awww shit, everything from post 8 and 9 is still not on the site.

edit: the rest too, except post #1.
Pages: 1 2