The VG Resource

Full Version: Dino D-Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/02/...more-52118
[Image: seriously.jpg]
Quote:Dino D-Day is a frantic, action-packed multiplayer game that transports you to a World War II that should have been. You and your friends will battle online choosing to join either the Allies or the Axis team. The Allied side includes six playable characters each with unique weapons and abilities to use in combat. Gun down a Dilophosaur with your trusty M1 Garand, blast a kamikaze Pterosaur out of the sky with your Thompson sub-machine gun, toss out a dead jackrabbit to lure a Raptor into a trap.

As an Axis player you have your choice of three human classes and three dinosaur classes. You can ambush the Allied enemy using speed and stealth as the Raptor; mercilessly pound them with a heavy 20mm gun fixed to the back of the Desmatosuchus, rampage through tight groups of enemy soldiers as the Dilophosaur, pick up a body and throw it at an enemy for a double kill! The German soldier classes are the perfect complement to their dinosaur comrades.

The Beta version of Dino D-Day includes all 12 classes, including the playable dinosaurs. It ships with 1 map that is playable in both King-of-the-Hill mode as well as Team Deathmatch mode.

The full game will be released on March 29, 2011 and will be shipped with 5 maps and 3 Game modes. We intend to give the Dino D-Day community excellent value for their money by continuing to service the game with new maps, new playable characters, and new game modes FOR FREE.
[Image: dino.jpg]9
Holy balls what.
This got announced a while ago. Doesn't make me want it any less though.
If for no other reason than because I really want to punch a dinosaur in the face.
Hahahahahahaha What?!? Who comes up with the ideas for these games?
There was already a topic for this. Still awesome.
(02-23-2011, 10:54 PM)Zapchu25 Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahahahahaha What?!? Who comes up with the ideas for these games?

Jesus.
this will be the best fps of all
In before some one spoils the game saying the jewish got eaten by dinosaurs during the holocaust.

No really, this is going to be one of the most creative First Person Shooters in awhile, Bullet Storm aside.
Killing dinosaurs isn't exactly a foreign concept.
no guys shooting things with guns is so creative
when do we see this in videogames???

Don't get me wrong, this looks fun as hell but creative it ain't.
I just got a beta key and I'm installing it right now. Big Grin
(02-25-2011, 08:44 AM)Tachikoma Wrote: [ -> ]no guys shooting things with guns is so creative
when do we see this in videogames???

Don't get me wrong, this looks fun as hell but creative it ain't.

No but the attitude certainly is refreshing.
Holy balls this is fun - It's just like me and a couple others playing with a couple people who were involved in making the game. Cool

Quote:Abe, co-creator and game designer of Dino D-Day...
That was one of the guys I was playing with Cute
somebody's been playing too much turok!

that being said, this looks rather fun... in the short term. Smile