The VG Resource

Full Version: Blueyosh's N64 Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! And I come bearing gifts!

Starfox 64
[Image: PrologPicturesIcon.png]

Poke'mon Puzzle League
[Image: ComboIconsIcon.png]

A Bug's Life
[Image: ABugsLifeIcon-1.png]
[Image: CoinsIcon-1.png][Image: BerriesIcon-1.png][Image: SeedIconsIcon.png][Image: TutorialSignsIcon.png][Image: MiscIcon.png][Image: LevelCompleteScreenIcon.png]
Sorry but I didn't have time to wrap them Tongue
Heh, so anyway sorry about how bad the Bug's Life icon turned out but Im not too good at those. . .
I also have some textures but not really sure how that works with the new site. . . Anyway, enjoy!
You could submit your textures at the Textures Resource.
Hey! Im back!. . .but I only have one update now, witch is this, from Mario Party. . .

Mario Party
[Image: PipeMazeIcon-1.png]

Ive been rather busy, but Ill try to get more N64 rips up soon!
Cool, I'm happy to see you back! These look really good!
Thanks! Also, Ive got more! I actually had the first part for some time, but forgot about it Tongue Whoops.

[Image: AnimalIsland.png]
[Image: AnkhaIcon.png][Image: ItemsIcon-1.png][Image: ToolsIcon.png][Image: TreesIcon.png]

Mario Party
[Image: MarioBandstandIcon.png]

EDIT: Hmm. . .Im not very smart. . .This is an N64 thread, not just everything. . .then again, I don't know where I would put Animal Island. . .Im thinking eather other systems or Game Boy Advance. . .
Hm, I'd personally find it easier to make a general submission thread but you could also make a GBA thread if ya wanted to. I honestly never knew there was an Animal Crossing-ish game for GBA! That's pretty cool!
@Mighty Jetters: Actually, Animal Island was part of AC for the Gamecube where you connect your GBA so you can visit the island.

@blueyosh: How exactly were you able to rip from Animal Island? Will you be ripping any of the other characters?
Ohhhh that's right, forgot about that, durp. Kapp'n's sea shanty. Tongue
I'll put it in GBA. Awesome job.
@A.J. Nitro: Well, I had wanted to rip from Animal Island for some time, but couldn't find a rom. . .and just recently, I found one Tongue Thats about it. Sadly, it seems as if thats the only character on the rom, and I don't think I can get more. So at this point, no Im not planing on getting more of them Sad
Maybe there's a way to look into the graphics? I think there are two or three other possible islanders.
Would a tile program work? I never got to the island myself but I was sure there were more animals than that...
Very possible.
Im not really sure. I know that theres at least ten, if not more. However I don't know if they're in the rom, as it could be from someone's game.

EDIT! Although Im not really good with a tile editor, I opened it in Tile Molester, however was not able to identify anything. . .