The VG Resource

Full Version: Wonderful World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I guess I'll upload some more sprites from a different game since I guess that the EFZ sprites have all been taken by someone else...

Orphe
[Image: 0001.png]
or.rar

Remius
[Image: 0001-1.png]
remi.rar

Lunathia
[Image: 0001-2.png]
luna.rar

Corona
[Image: 0023.png]
coro.rar

More will be added later on.
This is very interesting. How did you extracted the sprites from the player files?
(02-21-2011, 05:49 PM)A_person Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I'll upload some more sprites from a different game since I guess that the EFZ sprites have all been taken by someone else...
It was only the three characters I had claimed -- three of my favourites from the game. You can still extract the sprites for Kano Kirishima, Mai Kawasumi, Misaki Kawana, Rumi/Doppel Nanase, and UNKNOWN, so that our Eternal Fighter Zero section will be complete after I finish up the sheets for Akiko Minase and Ayu Tsukimiya.

Either way, I'll be uploading these sprites in a bit, after I get an icon for that game.

(EDIT: And they're up now.)
Alrighty then. I will get to work on that if Filesmelt starts working again.

Also, in order to extract the sprites from the player files, I used a program that Random Talking Bush gave me in the ripping help thread. It only works for games that are 2Dk2nd games. In other words, games that are made using the 2Dk2nd Fighter Maker. I think...
Aiwhen
[Image: 0001-3.png]
ai.rar

Alice
[Image: 0098.png]
ali.rar

Boss Sabe
[Image: 0094.png]
boss.rar

Cielo
[Image: 0098-1.png]
cie.rar

Duna
[Image: 0096.png]
duna.rar

Lynia
[Image: 0098-2.png]
lynia.rar

Ryuza
[Image: 0001-4.png]
ryu.rar

Neva
[Image: 0101.png]
neva.rar

Sasari
[Image: 0001-5.png]
sasa.rar

Sabe
[Image: 0094-1.png]
sabe.rar

That might be all of them, if I'm missing any, tell me and I will upload them. Now, onto EFZ.
Alice and Duna are the only two that work...

Mind reuploading the others?
(03-14-2011, 06:09 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Alice and Duna are the only two that work...

Mind reuploading the others?
I've got it covered.

Gonna upload some more sprites. These are different, so don't get them mixed up with the other sprites. Do not overwrite the RARs if you keep the RAR files.

sasa2.rar
ai1.rar
ali1.rar
boss1.rar
cie1.rar
coro1.rar
duna2.rar
lemi.rar
luna2.rar
lynia2.rar
modeselect0.5_1.zip
neva2.rar
or2.rar
ryu1.rar
sabe1.rar

Same characters, different costume colors and possibly more sprites as well as the sprites being in a different order. Tell me if I messed up anything! Note: Modeselect is just the difficulty selection.

EDIT: Sorry about my disappearance, I have no idea why I disappeared. I probably forgot about my duties or something.
Hm, this is interesting. Are those that you posted now the ones from version 0.50 of Wonderful World? Because ya see, since I couldn't download Alice, Boss Sabe, Cielo, Lynia, Ryuza, Neva, Sasari, or Sabe from your previous post (FileSmelt took down the files), what I did was I extracted the files myself from v0.50 of the game, and uploaded them to tSR under your name (hence why Boss Sabe isn't there, as he became an alternate palette for the regular Sabe). I thought that the files would be the same, but it seems I was wrong. So, do you still have their old RARs so I can upload those under "Characters (Older Revisions)", or at least merge them with the existing files on tSR?

Oh, and palettes #5, #6 and #7 are all duplicates of the defaults, and are not necessary, it seems.
Wow, I really love the art style of this game.
I still have the old RARs, but the new RARs have been deleted if you need those. Where do you want me to upload the old RAR files? Also, yes, these are from the 0.50 version of Wonderful World. But I believe that the boss.player file contains a different character instead of Sabe, but they might still be just a palette swap of the original character.

EDIT: Just checked. Need to make new RAR files for the old sprites.
(04-05-2011, 11:22 PM)A_person Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you want me to upload the old RAR files?

Media fire is a good place to upload files.

I'll do that. Also, sorry about the late reply. My old monitor died on me and I couldn't use the computer for a while.