The VG Resource

Full Version: Eternal Fighter Zero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nagamori:
Nagamori.rar

Mishio
Mishio.rar

Misuzu
Misuzu.rar

Nayuki(awake)
Nayukiawake.rar

Nayuki(asleep)
Nayukiasleep.rar

Shiori
Shiori.rar

Sorry for the lack of images here, I'm being a bit lazy.
More will be added later.
Having the sprites as individual BMPs is... fine, I guess, but PNGs are definitely preferred (since they take up less space as BMPs but retain the same quality). Mind if I batch-convert them before uploading them?

But anyway, Akiko Minase, Ayu Tsukimiya and Mayu Shiina are mine. I've got WIP sheets of those three that I've been meaning to finish up one of these days.
(02-20-2011, 05:58 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]Having the sprites as individual BMPs is... fine, I guess, but PNGs are definitely preferred (since they take up less space as BMPs but retain the same quality). Mind if I batch-convert them before uploading them?

But anyway, Akiko Minase, Ayu Tsukimiya and Mayu Shiina are mine. I've got WIP sheets of those three that I've been meaning to finish up one of these days.

You can go ahead and do such, and thanks for informing me on which sheets not to upload. Also, thanks for telling me which extension is suggested since I'm still a beginner to these forums and this website. Big Grin

EDIT: Attempted to convert the Makoto sprites all to PNGs, but failed epically. Is there any way to convert them without having to convert all 460 of them one by one?
(02-20-2011, 06:11 AM)A_person Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Attempted to convert the Makoto sprites all to PNGs, but failed epically. Is there any way to convert them without having to convert all 460 of them one by one?
I've got Paint Shop Pro, which can batch convert them all to PNGs. So you can keep uploading the rips as BMPs, and I'll convert them before uploading 'em.
Alright then, I'll continue doing so.

Sayuri
Sayuri.rar

Ikumi
Ikumi.rar

Kanna
Kanna.rar

Kaori
Kaori.rar

Makoto
Makoto.rar

Minagi
Minagi.rar
I always prefered having sheets for these sorts of things, since I actually extracted all off these myself, but never uploaded because of wanting to make them sheets instead of just zips.

But, I guess it can't be helped.
Well, if anyone wants to organize them into sheets, they can do so using the ZIP files. I mean, all of those Melty Blood sprites I extracted a while back are individual PNGs in a ZIP file, and nobody really complained about those. (Mainly because they have the perfect X/Y axis, but either way...)
Yeah... I think I might just start ripping arseloads of fighter sprites and putting them up in Zips. It's so easy to extract them like that, and sheeting them ends up more problems than good.

I've got a few I can do once I get home...
It is kind of a lazy way to do it, honestly, but it is acceptable. Hence why I'm gonna stick to sheeting the sprites from now on. (As I said, Melty Blood was an exception because of the way the sprites were stored.)
Mind if I ask if there was a Kawasumi Mai sprite made? I've searched a few threads here and the actual database site.
(07-04-2011, 09:26 PM)Sylpheed Wrote: [ -> ]Mind if I ask if there was a Kawasumi Mai sprite made? I've searched a few threads here and the actual database site.
Kind of a large bump, but not yet. Maybe I should, once I finish up my Ayu Tsukimiya spritesheet.
Sorry for the sudden bump I just thought this was the best place to ask.

Oh I thought I was just missing something XD. I'll keep myself updated then and good luck with the spritesheet.