The VG Resource

Full Version: Posting now works
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hope. Someone give it a try?
Posting in a thread.
Me too.
Testing one, two, three. Yes.
(08-04-2008, 08:46 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]I hope. Someone give it a try?

Fast/Quick Reply is working. Normal reply is also working.

EDIT: Quick/Fast edit is working. Now to test full editing...

EDIT 2: Full editing is working.
Why do I have a mod CP?

http://i35.tinypic.com/fcmz50.png

(it doesn't work though)
(08-04-2008, 11:04 AM)Phantom Kirby Wrote: [ -> ]Why do I have a mod CP?

http://i35.tinypic.com/fcmz50.png

(it doesn't work though)

Yeah, I have Mod CP there also.

The posting is a little slow for me, but it still works.
Warning still works, and people can be banned as well.

Search functions still operational, tags and such are all functional, as are polls.

Also, from what I understand, those mod icons are there because you guys have permission to delte your own posts and threads. A lot of you really take advantage of that, I see.
We have one small problem though
I think were unable to double post
At least I am unable to. I have to delete the post I had before, then I am able to. The length of time between my posts was about a day.
No double posting is allowed anymore? Yay!
Leave that untouched, please.
(08-04-2008, 02:02 PM)Maneko Wrote: [ -> ]No double posting is allowed anymore? Yay!
Leave that untouched, please.

shut up

If someone's thread is on the second page, they were the last poster, and they want to update it, double posting is useful.
I'll work on it
I We still don't understand why I we have a Mod CP if we're not a mod?
Because I can't make you not see it. You can't access it, so it doesn't really matter, does it?
I'm having a problem here. Every time I post in a thread, I automatically subscribe to it and I start receiving e-mails that someone posted in that subscribed topic. Then I have to unsubscribe. It gets annoying. Any idea on how to fix this?
Pages: 1 2