The VG Resource

Full Version: What secrets does ye Telltale Games bring us?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So today it's the 17th of February for all of Europe, and we're waiting until it also gets the 17th in the States. Why? Because on that day, Telltale Games is about to announce five new games. Also their site is closed off, so that must mean it's something huge.

What has been confirmed as of yet? It has been confirmed that it will be five separate game projects (source is on the forums by an employee, so yeah), so not one game with five episodes. Five games. Not sure how many of them will be episodic though, or if any will be episodic.

What is also known is that one of the franchises will be based on a recently launched television series and comic book, or something like that. Probably Walking Dead. Source from 1up.

So yeah, what will these five game projects be?
Something Sam & Max related plz.
black jack night at the inventory, episodes 1 to 5.
I HOPE ITS SAM & MAX BUT IDK IT PROBABLY ISNT SINCE THEY JUST DID SEASON 3

anyway I can never guess with telltale (unless its a poker game, in which case it's obvious when they make you guess)
but yeah, gonn be excited when i come home tomorrow (early class=rest of the day dedicated towards nothing)
Back to the Future was good, but it felt needlessly tedious to me, though I must say I am interested in what their next games are. Really good developer who obviously have passion for games.
five new games, each with exclusive TF2 item unlocks when you pre-order them
Oh, and Jurassic Park doesn't count as one of the five new projects. That one will also get more detailed, though.

Also, apparently only one of these projects will be revealed tonight on IGN. The rest is under embargo, and will be released in the coming few days.
(02-17-2011, 06:24 PM)Rosencrantz Wrote: [ -> ]five new games, each with exclusive TF2 item unlocks when you pre-order them
he's right, you know
walking dead and fables so far is all I know.
Nothing that necessarily grabs my internet, unfortunately.
Puzzle Agent 2 and King's Quest? Neat.

Watch this King's Quest reboot become entirely toothless compared to the difficulty of the originals, though.
The Walking Dead? Game?

Hell yeah.

Motherfucker.
(02-18-2011, 08:47 PM)Keychain Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing that necessarily grabs my internet, unfortunately.
thank you. i love you for this. Smile

hector looks like good fun, i'll be looking forward to release dates and reviews.

holy shit i didn't even realize i made that typo until i saw your signature afsdfds