The VG Resource

Full Version: Shoda's Submissions v.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Unfortunately all the AA sprites I was ripping are currently in limbo. My old laptop decided to spit the dummy so I can't get anything off it until it's fixed... Hopefully that'll be soon. Sad

Instead I've been busy ripping from other games.

DS:
[Image: KBASsection.png]
[Image: KBAS-art_icon.png][Image: KBAS-results_icon.png][Image: KBAS-nasanclothes_icon.png]

FFTA2:
[Image: FFTA2-TargWood_icon.png]
I've never heard of that game but nice rips! Smile
Got some new sprites. Still working on getting the AA ones back. Might have some by tomorrow arvo.

DS:
[Image: 9Hours9Persons9Doorssection.png]
[Image: 999-items_icon.png]
Nice one man.
Ok, this seriously took so much longer than I had planned. I forgot how slooow my old laptop is. O__O All is well though, I managed to get my rips and games off so I'll have more from these games again.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Just this one got left out.
[Image: PW-Bellboy_icon.png]

[Image: PWJFA.png]
[Image: PWJFA-TheLostTurnabout_icon.png][Image: PWJFA-ReunionandTurnabout_icon.png]

[Image: PWJFA-Richard_icon.png][Image: PWJFA-Grey_icon.png][Image: PWJFA-Morgan_icon.png][Image: PWJFA-Hotti_icon.png][Image: PWJFA-Franziska_icon.png]
Nice one man! These are great!
Kinda had to split the cutscenes because it was breaking my internet. ><

9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors:
[Image: 999-maps_icon.png][Image: 999-cutscenes1_icon.png][Image: 999-cutscenes2_icon.png][Image: 999-hands_icon.png][Image: 999-itemcutscenes_icon.png]
Nice one man! All uploaded Big Grin
Say Dazz, I just noticed that this is the third time in a row that you've said "Nice one man". LOL
Nice one man, way to point out my flaws in the English language Sad
I didn't mean to make you feel bad...! I'm sorry... Cry That is the last thing I want you're my favorite admin ever... Sad
Haha, chill out - it's a joke. I'm not one to get offended by simple crap like that.

Sorry Shoda if it looks like I'm just plugging generic compliments to you - it's true that these are all great rips, just there is a limit to how I can compliment people!! Tongue
I was joking too, but I'm so relieved. I guess I felt bad since you put the sad smiley and stuff. I know this sounds a bit dramatic but I actually started to cry when I read your response because I felt so bad (I'm still a bit teary but I'm trying to stop)...

And... I've been waiting for this day that I would get a reputation from you I am so happy right now... thank you!!

But yeah sorry about all that Shoda your rips are awesome. Cute
LOL. I only just realised how you guys hijacked my thread XP Ok, hopefully everything's in order there.

(DS) Kilari Become a Star:
[Image: KBAS-Kilari_icon.png]

(DS) PW Justice for All:
[Image: PWJFA-Maggey_icon.png][Image: PWJFA-Ini_icon.png][Image: PWJFA-Pearl_icon.png][Image: PW-Mia_icon-1.png][Image: PWJFA-Fey_icon.png]
Sorry about all that, Shoda. XD Awesome new stuff! Ini Miney is silly. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3