The VG Resource

Full Version: Pyo-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiyaa! My name's Kaabisteru and I come from other forums like NDB and Nintendo Of Finland.

While I’m mostly a retro player, I’m more of a crazy Nintendo-fan: I love Kirby-series, and also I've been interested on obscure and forgotten games that Nintendo made and trying to play them through.
Along I try to discover some more hidden gems made by other companies-

My fanside consist mainly on crossovers. I've grown up with them since I was 8, and for me they're like just as regular thing as usual art or fiction.
But the fun side is that they never, ever get boring. There are always new fandoms to cross over, and see what they concoct together.
When not into playing, I write fiction and sometimes fanfiction, and read alot.

Now thought of trying to find a new hobby and I became inspired to try out a spriting- I'd better try to get tolerant on all the critique given here...
Gonna Puke

Fave Game series:

Nintendo: Kirby, Pokemon, Panel De Pon/Puzzle League, SSB, Kuru Kuru Kururin, For The Frog The Bell Tolls/Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru, Sutte Hakkun, Metroid, Ouendan/Elite Beat Agents, Rhythm Heaven, Wario Land, Tingle-series, Nazo No Murasamejou, Stafy/Starfy,Captain Rainbow, R.O.B, Mole Mania, Marvelous: Mouhitotsu No Takarajima.

Sega: Sonic, Pulseman, Puyo Puyo (Respecting Compile-company)

Hudson Soft: Bonk, Bomberman, Star Soldier

Konami:Twinbee, Gradius, Parodius, Ganbare Goemon, Taisen Puzzle Dama, Xexex, Thunder Cross.

SNK: Twinkle Star Sprites (Only SNK-game I played so far)

Jaleco: Plus Alpha, Pig&Bombers/Butasan, City Connection, Game Tengoku

Taito: Kiki Kaikai/Pocky & Rocky, Darius, Bubble Bobble & Rainbow Islands, Arkanoid, Space Inavders Extreme

Treasure: Mischief Makers, Dynamite Headdy, Sin & Punishment (Hunting now for their shoot-em ups)

Axela: Star Sweep

Nice to meet ya then! Wish we'll get along.
you're pretty much gorsal's lost brother/sister
your signature has both Yutaka Kobayakawa and Chiyo so you can't be all bad
(02-16-2011, 07:24 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote: [ -> ]you're pretty much gorsal's lost brother/sister

I saw he likes Mischief Makers... but overally... dunno.

(02-16-2011, 07:31 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]your signature has both Yutaka Kobayakawa and Chiyo so you can't be all bad
I'm huge fan of Azumanga- Lucky Star is again for more lighter reading.

(-=3=-)

I don't watch much anime, though.