The VG Resource

Full Version: Wario Land 4 Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Noticed that the title screen wasn't on the website so I ripped it Smile

[Image: wl4titlescreeniv4.th.png]

[Image: wl4titlescreeniconoj0.png]

I plan on ripping some more WL4 tiles/sprites like the file select and some beta/unused tiles found in the game (surprisingly about 15% of the tiles are unused/beta Surprise)
Looks Good
Nice, you got it in English and Japenese.
Sorry for the bump but I had to update this.

Noticed I was missing a few things from the sheet so I updated it. Get it on the first post.

Oh and could a Mod change the thread name into 'Wario Land 4 Rips' please?
(08-30-2008, 01:23 AM)Linkin800 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and could a Mod change the thread name into 'Wario Land 4 Rips' please?
Done. Good work on the sheet, by the way. Cute
Nicely done. The font on the icon however is wrong. It's Verdana Size 7 and it's a light grayish color...
(08-30-2008, 05:57 PM)Paper Jorge Wrote: [ -> ]Nicely done. The font on the icon however is wrong. It's Verdana Size 7 and it's a light grayish color...

It is in that font/size/color Defeated

Oh and I ripped the File Select

[Image: wl4fileselectxq8.th.png]

[Image: wl4fileselecticoncd9.png]

Btw, How do you make it so that its only the icon and it links to the sheet? I havent been able to figger that out yet.
It doesn't look like Verdana. It looks blurrier.
Good job! Smile For the icon link question, just put the links in this (not bold is in actual link):

[url=sheet link here]icon link here ([img][/img])[/url]
(09-01-2008, 06:20 PM)Paper Jorge Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't look like Verdana. It looks blurrier.
Okay... Start > Control Panel > Display > Appearance > Effects. On that page, uncheck the box that says "Use the following method to smooth edges of screen fonts:". That should make the fonts no longer blurry. Perhaps I should have that little tidbit of information pinned.

*looks at the sheet* Japanease? [Image: YukkuriReimu.png]
(No, I didn't say "Take it easy!", Yukkuri Reimu. Go away.)
Ah, jeez. I was planning to rip this game. Oh well. Here:

[Image: f_wl4entrypasm_e63f398.png]

Only thing I ripped, so I saved you some time. :p
very good rips. it must have taken a bit of time to get all of those so good job.