The VG Resource

Full Version: Eggman Hates Furries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Suffice to say, this game looks hilariously brilliant. I'm giving it a download now. Plus, DEM BOSSES.

Link to thread w/DL link
This looks...fun, suprisingly, nice find there PG.
I saw this in the 2d bosses thread on tigs. colour me interested, i'll have to give it a shot.
The ugly graphics aside, this is actually a really good game.

Wasn't expecting the boss fight with
Furries>Sonic fans anyway.
(02-14-2011, 10:50 PM)Negative-Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]Furries>Sonic fans anyway.

how is this relevant

I think I'm on the... third boss now?

This entire game is pretty drab with its graphics, but the gameplay is so awesome~
guess someone will then step foward and volunteer to provide this game a good set of decent graphics.

it really earned them on its own.
(02-15-2011, 05:38 PM)Keychain Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2011, 10:50 PM)Negative-Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]Furries>Sonic fans anyway.

how is this relevant

Get a sense of humor man.

Eggman hates furries, but furries<sonic fans.
i have to admit that the laval level requires precise controls this game certainly lacks.

i see its waaay too focused on the chase scenarios but as soon as you're introduced to a set of playforms you are prone to either touch a platform's side and walk on it (in most casses killing you) or simply miss the platform and die
doesn't look as good as this Sonic romhack

ok its was all great but why that ending.

now i feel bad for eggman because it made me hate furries even more.
I can't believe more than one person made this game and they all agreed to have that ending.
oh

just watched a youtube vid on the ending b/c I suck at everything and I can't beat that last run anyway Sad

that's beyond the point

I can understand if that ending was supposed to be a comical shock thing, but if it was meant to be funny, they could have executed it much better.
i can't see this game without seeing it as a huge fetish from an equally furry fanboy anymore.
Pages: 1 2