The VG Resource

Full Version: Mr. C's Genesis Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've finally started on some stuff from the Genesis. Here's the first batch.

[Image: puyopuyo.png]
Characters
[Image: QhhRu.png][Image: Q2bdq.png][Image: pCA14.png][Image: 9HE2r.png][Image: cmR6E.png][Image: OZxx7.png]
I support this idea.
This time around, I decided to rip from the second Puyo Puyo game, Puyo Puyo Tsu!

[Image: gtenC.png]
Characters
[Image: v3zqS.png][Image: f3a3b.png][Image: BcSgg.png][Image: 3yfW3.png][Image: 5j0oK.png][Image: 435nJ.png][Image: YLrsD.png][Image: Ntpyi.png]
[Image: xpo7y.png][Image: ZNzt3.png]
7 months. SEVEN damn months with no Genesis sheets to speak of. That changes today. I give you... some Genesis stuff ('bout time too!).

[Image: escapefrommars.png]
Enemies & Bosses
[Image: scaled.php?server=200&filename=tazefmgos...ng&res=gal][Image: scaled.php?server=11&filename=tazefmtoro...ng&res=gal]

[Image: sonicspin.png]
Enemies & Bosses
[Image: scaled.php?server=10&filename=sonicspinb...ng&res=gal]

[Image: sonicth2.png]
Playable Characters
[Image: scaled.php?server=839&filename=knuxinson...ng&res=gal]

Also, I've decided to put all of my Game Gear stuff here, too. Cuz I don't need another freaking thread that I'm not gonna use (I'm lookin' at YOU, NES thread!).

[Image: puyopuyoggicon.png]
Misc.
[Image: scaled.php?server=84&filename=puyopuyogg...ng&res=gal][Image: scaled.php?server=16&filename=puyopuyogg...ng&res=gal][Image: scaled.php?server=508&filename=puyopuyog...ng&res=gal]

[Image: ristarggicon.png]
Playable Character
[Image: scaled.php?server=8&filename=ristarggris...ng&res=gal]
Enemies & Bosses
[Image: scaled.php?server=5&filename=ristarggbos...ng&res=gal]
Fantastic! Are Knuckles's sprites different from his Sonic 3 ones?
Just a slight pallette difference.
Finally! Ristar!

I really liked Spinball, super awesomeness! Big Grin
Hey guys. It's me again. I have some Genesis stuff for you! First up is some sprites from Marvel Land! There are many, MANY changes between the Genesis & Arcade versions. Then I went and got all the baddies from Super Donkey Kong 99. That's it.

I know Yawackhary already ripped sprites of Talmit, but I decided to make one of Talmit's US sprites. I hope he doesn't mind...

[Image: marvelland.png]
Playable Character
[Image: 15373301.png]
Friendly NPCs
[Image: scaled.php?server=838&filename=marvellan...ng&res=gal][Image: scaled.php?server=853&filename=marvellan...ng&res=gal]

[Image: superdk99.png]
Enemies & Bosses
[Image: scaled.php?server=33&filename=superdk99b...ng&res=gal]
Hey guys. I have only one Genesis sheet for you right now. It's Bunny from Marvel Land!

[Image: scaled.php?server=685&filename=marvellan...ng&res=gal]
Brilliant! I've uploaded the Bunny, and I believe that Tonberry has done your previous ones! Smile
http://www.spriters-resource.com/genesis...heet/43369
Wasn't it possible to kill Knik-Knak?
In the real games, yes. But in this game, they function more or less as things you bounce on to get across pits. They can't die here.
Wow, it's been some time since I've done sprites that weren't ripped from Gamecube or Wii, huh? I know. I got all excited that I could do that, so I went nuts with it. Like back when I figured out N64 ripping. Remember how much stuff I did at first then? Well, I got to ripping some Genesis sprites, so here they are!

[Image: alladin.png]
Backgrounds
[Image: aladdinjafarsquartersic.png]
Misc.
[Image: aladdincutscenesicon.png]

[Image: artaliveicon.png]
Misc.
[Image: artaliveanimpicsicon.png][Image: artalivestillpicsicon.png]

[Image: troubleshootericon.png]
Playable Characters
[Image: troubleshootermadisonan.png]
Got 'em!
Also, is it just this CPU monitor, or is the font for Animated Pictures' icon lighter than that of Still Pictures'?
I always love seeing new Mr. C submissions. Especially on Genesis and SNES.
Pages: 1 2