The VG Resource

Full Version: Goku all forms sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello i post sprites of goku[Image: d38su61]
sorry for the image
You should be sorry for the sprites. Also, this probably isn't even the right section. You should check this by sprite discussion, we'll move it there.

Lastly, which ones are yours ?
(02-09-2011, 04:48 PM)LexouDuck Wrote: [ -> ]You should be sorry for the sprites. Also, this probably isn't even the right section. You should check this by sprite discussion, we'll move it there.

Lastly, which ones are yours ?

emm friend you think that these sprites are not mine but mine cost me a lot of Work Related haserlo bone that is my deviantart account Evothefox
They're incredibly poor edits using basic paint tools and colours, you provided a link that didn't work which is always annoying, you put no credit on the sheet to anybody, including the person who ripped the sprites in the first place, you have it saved as a JPEG so the colours are screwed up and it can't be used, you put sprites that have white on them on a white background meaning that if the colours weren't screwed up from it being a jpeg it wouldn't be of use anyway as the eyes and mouth would go transparent nevermind the white effects, you have a stretched sprite of the dragon from the series, and beyond all that, you threw in a recolour of an entirely seperate character which has no relation to the sheet itself.

Did you seriously think we would accept this?
I can't even see it Sad