The VG Resource

Full Version: Too much fun with Champions Online Hero Maker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is all I've gotten done so far. I still haven't seen all the costumes yet. Kinda pissed off that only girls get bell bottoms. I wanted to make Disco Stu.

Ralf Jones
[Image: costumetheouaegisnoname.jpg]

Clark Steele
[Image: costumetheouaegisnoname.jpg]
Wow those

Are incredibly boring. Like, I could pull a vague approximation of those designs from my wardrobe. Also what the hell is wrong with the second guy's sleeves? And that he's wearing fingerless gloves on one hand and a wristband on the other, I can't even fathom why you'd--
I'll just leave this here.

[Image: notgay.jpg]
(02-09-2011, 01:41 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Wow those

Are incredibly boring. Like, I could pull a vague approximation of those designs from my wardrobe. Also what the hell is wrong with the second guy's sleeves? And that he's wearing fingerless gloves on one hand and a wristband on the other, I can't even fathom why you'd--
[Image: clark-ralf.gif]
can someone explain me what is this suposed to be?
I can only assume it's a free MMO where you create a character and use them in the world.
(02-09-2011, 02:03 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2011, 01:41 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Wow those

[Image: clark-ralf.gif]

That's a pretty big stretch. I mean, I see it - vaguely - but I really wouldn't equate them if I wasn't told.
Its a superhero MMO. I think it was made by some guy who used to be involved with City of heroes and Atari.
And they're the two main characters from Ikari Warriors, so they fit in as either Soldier or Brawlers in Champions.

Yeah, same guys that made City Of Heroes. I would have done more with the costumes but they only let you do so much. The Biker Jacket would have been a little closer, but it's not the same material. My Kula Diamond outfit comes fairly close to the original. Next I'm making a bunch of T-600's.
instantly recognizable to me.
i did wonder if it was intentional, but then i saw the names.

i have to say though. those graphics look pretty terrible.