The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic the Hedgehog Next-Gen Model Converter and Model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'm new in this forum and I decided post the Sonic NG ripper and the Sonic's here! Enjoy! Smile

Model Converter: http://www.mediafire.com/?a7cp69my5c6ix1f
(With this you can convert that .xno model file !)
- To use, you'll need of 3d max! -

Sonic's Model: http://www.mediafire.com/?ztdcv3m0v9gcifg

Well cool, now we've got the main character of the game. I'll make an icon for it and put it up on the site in a bit.

Edit: Some of the UV's are flipped vertically for some reason on closer examination. That or your textures are flipped. The mouth texture isn't assigned right either. I'll fix it, but you should watch out for that next time.
Again Link tool and this may surprise someone?
I honestly can't say I care at this point. Its obviously widely spread enough that a few random people have come here now and submitted models for this game. Not to mention its been almost 5 years now since that game has been released since which many more Sonic games have come out and been ripped from. So I really see little reason to bother anyone about it.
Is this model rigged, and does it have the animations from the game?
If you downloaded it you'd find out. :p

But to answer your question, no you can't extract animations or rigging with the only converter (at least the only one I know of) available.
Where can I get the ISO for this game?
Looked everywhere, absolutely no where ¬_¬
Shame I haven't a clue how to create ISOs with the orginal or I'd do it myself.
Okay no. You don't just ask here on how to get an ISO. There's other places for that. MANY of them. And all I can say if you can't find an ISO is that you better look again. There's certainly enough sources to get ANY game from online that there's no excuse to ask something like that, especially on a random forum.

Edit: Although as for dumping, you can find many guides for that elsewhere as well. I won't warn you for asking that since we're a bit lenient with this kind of stuff, but this still isn't an appropriate forum to be asking about that, much less this topic.