The VG Resource

Full Version: Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, I read all the rules, and I guess I am doing nothing wrong, so here we go!

This is one of my favs characters of SD 3, Angela.

I am bit surprise that she don’t have any sprite sheet on the internet, so I made one.

I guess is totally complete, if something is missing, tell me, I will go after it.

Bye bye xD

[Image: seikendensetsu3angela.png]
This looks very nice =)
This is a top notch rip! Good job!
Sorry for Necro Post, but two things.

1. There is one frame missing from her 4th attack animation (the little stabby thing on the 4th row/block last animation of the row). Down and Up are missing a frame between the first and second, and the left/right is missing a frame that comes before the frames present.

2. This rip is absolutely incredible... I know there's like... a zero percent chance NataliaNeeSama will ever see this... but on the off chance she does, any tips or tricks for how you made this sheet would be SOOO appreciated. I need to make a sheet for Lise and would love to make it as robust as this awesome rip.

Overall fantastic rip. Missing two frames out of what seems like 1000 is awesome.
good eye, how about completing the sheet?
How does one go about correcting a sheet that someone else has posted? I've never actually submitted anything before.
Well, you can slap the missing frames on the sheet and post the image in this thread or your own topic.

You can upload an image on webhoster like www.minus.com or www.imgur.com