The VG Resource

Full Version: Time to get out da here...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellows, I have been more then 2 years (or minus, or more) on TSR...

But now it's time to go now, I saw I don't have time to upload on TSR and do stuff, I had been helping sites like Unseen64 and MFGG, and I don't get time for upload on TSR...

I had did a great support on TsR, I hope I come back anytime to meet people here again, or even in this year...

I would like to thanks TsR for an great resource site and a pretty nice forum, I hope all enjoyed my submissions..

Please don't remove me on the Users, even if I don't know if I will back...

If you want to check up updated sprites of my ripping stuff, just check my MFGG profile...

Thanks you all,
cheers, and cya,
Gabrielwoj

P.S.:RTB, I will send the Yoshi voice of SSBB soon...
RTB and other moderators which works on The Sounds Resource, when done uploading my rest of stuff, please send me an PM, I will receive an email of "NEW PRIVATE MESSAGE ON TSR!", so I can take a look and remove on my signature
you were still here?
(02-03-2011, 08:30 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote: [ -> ]you were still here?
Kinda off, but I didn't uploaded anything on the January...

Oh, NOTE:
I will check this thread for some about 1 week, them I will exit
Ah well that's too bad then. Its been good having you here dude. Don't be a stranger if you feel like returning one day.
(02-03-2011, 08:53 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah well that's too bad then. Its been good having you here dude. Don't be a stranger if you feel like returning one day.

I know Smile
Thanks shadowth
Okay, I will logout for now!
I will not forget the Yoshi RTB, I will log in on a day to send to you, but for now, making much sheets, sorry!

Thanks to all for the good and well nice forum, I hope all you guys still have fun without me here Smile

I still stay my TSR on my Speed-dial on my opera, but only for check sprites...

As I said, I will be helping MFGG with sprites, if you want take a look on the sprites sheets, cause I still going to upload things to MFGG, but here is pretty complicated and I don't get time for that:
http://www.mfgg.net/?act=user&param=01&uid=9367

Thanks you all, maybe I be back someday, huh?

I want to thank especially Shadowth, he is a very nice guy, helped me a lot with somethings!
Thanks
"Logging off"