The VG Resource

Full Version: More Pokemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
EDIT (2/8/2011):
I'll be adding my most recent sheet to the front page for the sake of faster viewing

-Most Recent Sheet:
[Image: pokemonred.png]
[Image: pokeisosmall.png]

If you'd like to request a Pokemon, Trainer, Npc, etc. go ahead and leave a post i'll be happy to do so (try to keep request down to 2-3 per person)

Unfinished Request
-Vipershark: Wailord
-Maarten, dyXribo: Reshiram, Zekrom
-Mighty Jetters: Cloyster
-masterofthething: Palkia

OLVery Sad ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
After seeing some cool looking pokemon artwork for Red, i was inspired to make some sprites for him, and Green. And, as of late, i've been doing a bit of lurking around here, a lot of you guys are extremely good spriters/pixel artist so that too inspires me to want to get better myself.

EDIT: (fixed the proportions a bit for Red and Green)

Pikachu and Eevee look kinda off, but whatever, I've always liked isometric so that's what i went with here.

Any comments/suggestions or the sort?
i like these
Thanks for the thanks, just got finished with Charizard..and to be honest i'm not sure where i'm going with these, but i'm sure i'll be making more later.

[Image: pokemonredt.png]
might I request Blue, Gold, and Silver?
very cool; do you have a scale? and are you making the Pokemon accordingly to that scale?

that would be rad.
@Viper: Yep, sure thing

@Kao: Yeah, for the most part I use THIS for size references, I try to keep all pokemon I make in proper scale, give or take, although the extra small ones may be a bit larger than usual to add more detail.
Red and Gary are looking very cool.
A very small critic point are Pikachus feet,
but i guess i could not do a better sprite by myself :p
Oh that's brilliant, keep it up.
Done with Gold, Blue, and Silver, i'll come back to Gold and Silver later to make their other outfits, also, if you guys have a request i suppose i could try my hand at it, be it a character/npc or pokemon.

Myself, I think i'll try and make Onix or Gyarados sometime, making giant pokemon sounds like fun.
something is bugging me about these. i think its the colours, they could use a bit of saturation and contrast. otherwise, these are p. nice.
indeed, less colors, more saturation and a little more contrast and you'll certainly give them more life.
Thanks for all the comments guys, and thanks for the critique of sorts, I cut down on the amount of colors and boosted sat. and contrast a bit, it looks good. Started on Onix, coming along nicely.

jesus christ that onix is going to own

The only thing that's really bugging me are Eevee's hind leg. That bend looks really unnatural.
onix looks way too dope man

cool style, great work
The nose on the onyx is over anti- aliased, it's going to look too soft against the other sharper edges. Otherwise it's going to look pretty dang awesome!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6