The VG Resource

Full Version: [IDEA]MEGAMAN tournaments!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ever wanted to battle others with megaman battle network games? well thats why i created a website for it. To cordinate a massive chain of megaman tournaments worldwide. its an idea i've had since i started playing megaman games years ago and now i finally have my website. though its still not finished yet we are accepting members now. If you want to check it out too bad, edited out by Gors
and if you wanna sign a petition saying this is a great idea tough luck, edited out by Gors too.
Advertising on our site.
Psst. This isn't abuse. You broke the rules. Don't report a member of our staff for doing their job, thanks in advance.
Also if you wonder what rule you broke, here:

(05-13-2008, 06:27 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]These rules are general rules that should be upheld in all areas of the forum, rather than just specific areas. These are most important to know.

Exclamation1. Don't be dumb.
No pointless and stupid comments, do your best to type in full sentences and spell words properly, don't spam or advertise, etc. And yes, this is still the case if it's other people's topics and rep points.

Now do us a favor and go read the rules Sick