The VG Resource

Full Version: AptGG material for Public use
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gonna keep the description simple:

In this thread I'll be posting comic-related material that's free to use for anyone, starting with these props:

[Image: pixelprop-time.gif]

Hope this might be of use to some of you.

If you like the general style of these props but don't see what you're looking for, feel free to make additional prop suggestions; If it's something I could use as well, I might as well pixel it.

Peace out.
you should consider either organize them by yourself or ask someone else and submit them to the site.
I plan to increase the number of props substantially in the future, I'll probably submit them officially when I have a big enough sheet. Smile
just wondering, do you do all the sprites yourself, or do you occasionally get help from friends?

either way, really awesome stuff.
100% myself, never had help.
Neorice could I use these for a tileset in RPG maker? There's very few high quality ones and I find your style fun to work with.
I'm not sure if the perspective is ideal for RPGmaker, but if you can make them work, yeah, sure; That's what they're here for. Smile
I think that plant would work perfectly in an RPG, actually.
Yeah it probably would, I should get around to making some more props similar to it eventually.
Interesting, and these props are free to use?
Yeah, credits would be appreciated if convenient; but anything I post in this thread can be used.
Ah, they would make a worthy addition to my sprite comic, if that is okay with you. I usually can't find good props.