The VG Resource

Full Version: Toxic Crusaders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Several of my sprites from this gameWink. I beg to love and favorTongue!

[Image: toxiccrusaders.png]
[Image: bonehead.png]
[Image: bonehead.gif]
[Image: fatguard.png]
[Image: fatguard.gif]
[Image: killemoff.png]
[Image: killemoff.gif]
[Image: mutantbarrel.png]
[Image: mutantbarrel.gif]
[Image: mutantair.png]
[Image: mutantair.gif]
[Image: mutantinvisible.png]
[Image: mutantinvisible.gif]
[Image: mutantroller1.png]
[Image: mutantroller1.gif]
[Image: mutantroller2.png]
[Image: mutantroller2.gif]
[Image: mutantshotgun.png]
[Image: mutantshotgun.gif]
[Image: mutantwater.png]
[Image: mutantwater.gif]
[Image: polluto.png]
[Image: polluto.gif]
[Image: psychon.png]
[Image: psychor.gif]
[Image: robotguard.png]
[Image: robotguard.gif]
[Image: toxicapartment.png]
[Image: toxicapartment.gif]
[Image: toxicmutant.png]
[Image: toxicmutant.gif]
[Image: toxie.png]
[Image: toxie.gif]

Could you put the minor enemies on one sheet?
Quote:Could you put the minor enemies on one sheet?
Well. Ordinary enemies will make a large sheet, and the bosses will leave in separateWink.
In general, I also agree with Dazz. Separately, all the enemies look beautiful than together, as I have done here. The more accurate and ripsSmile.

I agree with Roket - they do have at least a few poses, so they seem cool on seperate sheets. If they were just 4-5 poses it'd be different.
Just a nitpick, but Roket, could you put spaces and capital letters in your icons? It's kind of a pain to have to fix them before uploading. :/
Thanks!
(01-31-2011, 01:54 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Just a nitpick, but Roket, could you put spaces and capital letters in your icons? It's kind of a pain to have to fix them before uploading. :/
Thanks!
Icons will correct tomorrow evening after work, okayWink. Yes, the remark is good, just sometimes forget to do itGonna Puke.

Updated some icons that were incorrectly identified. Also replaced the image of a psycho.
But here's the original names of some of the monsters did not know. But I can call them and if you like, let me know.

Toxic mutant - Big Slimey Crocodile
Mutant (barrel) - Acid Thrower
Mutant (shotgun) - Acid Shooter

Some bosses I called as they were called names the main character in the dialoguesSmile. For example the first he called toxic mutant. But here's a fat security guard did not call, so I gave him the name purely because of looksRolleyes.

I do not particularly interestedRolleyes. But if you arrange them, can be replacedBig Grin.

[Image: fatguard.png]
[Image: psychoo.png]
[Image: robotguardicon.png]
[Image: toxicmutant.png]
[Image: toxicapartmenticon.png]