The VG Resource

Full Version: kirby !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
http://kotaku.com/5745914/the-new-wii-ki...e=true&s=i

I just turned back into a 10 year old temporarily
I'm just wondering if this game's "gimmick" is supposed to be those "special finishers" for each ability. If so, that's as boring than Squeak Squad's gimmick (treasure-hiding rats, item storage and a really really shitty ability combining that didn't grant any new ability except for elemental swords) I'll just hope this isn't the only gimmick and that this will turn out to be a really cool Kirby game.
Now I can play a kirby game that I actually know in love rather then trying something completely different.

That cowboy ability does seem pretty interesting.
I'm so happy they're doing this! This and Pikmin 3 are one of the few things I actually expected from them. ;w;
I'm honestly just glad to see a new, actual Kirby game in general. As much as I'm doubting it, I'd love to see them give it a harder difficulty at the very least as an option since I loved the more difficult True arena battles in Super Star Ultra. I realize the series isn't meant to be terribly difficult, but I still think it'd be interesting to see how a more challenging Kirby game would play out.
Uhm, Last I checked Kirby's adventure was a pretty damn hard game, I'd love to see a kirby game with that difficulty again.
(01-28-2011, 02:48 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]Now I can play a kirby game that I actually know in love rather then trying something completely different.

That cowboy ability does seem pretty interesting.

I think it's more of an Indiana Jones ability than a cowboy ability, he had a whip
Simon Belmont with a Cowboy hat ability.
(01-28-2011, 03:54 PM)The Pope of Dope Wrote: [ -> ]Uhm, Last I checked Kirby's adventure was a pretty damn hard game, I'd love to see a kirby game with that difficulty again.

Never played that, but I've played the Nightmare in Dreamland remake on the Game Boy Advance. Was the original more difficult?
yes
It looks interesting.
I agree that the "final smash" attacks look like a really boring gameplay element. On top of that, it's useless if there isn't Drill Ability.

I'm just really hoping that co-op still exists, since I don't really care to play games on my console by myself anymore.
Holy shit

Day one purchase. Hopefully, this'll be the Mario Galaxy of Kirby games.
FFFFFFFF.

I hope they think of a Dragon ability this time. I've always thought it would be a cool one, like combining the Wing ability from Super Star with the Fire ability, like the ability to fly and breathe fire simultaneously.
(01-28-2011, 03:54 PM)The Pope of Dope Wrote: [ -> ]Uhm, Last I checked Kirby's adventure was a pretty damn hard game, I'd love to see a kirby game with that difficulty again.

Please tell me you were being sarcastic.

Kirby's adventure was piss easy if you knew what you were doing.
(01-28-2011, 10:57 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]

Please tell me you were being sarcastic.

Kirby's adventure was piss easy if you knew what you were doing.

Last I played I was about 7...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7