The VG Resource

Full Version: Random Talking Bush's Model Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Current Submissions Total: 260

List of past/current submissions
  • Nintendo: 59
  • Sega: 20
  • Square-Enix: 26
  • Bandai-Namco: 4
  • Ubisoft: 2
  • Other: 27
  • - Idea Factory: 93
  • - Telltale Games: 29

Newest Submissions:
[Image: 7714.png] [Image: 7715.png] [Image: 7712.png] [Image: 7713.png] [Image: 7716.png] [Image: 7706.png] [Image: 7707.png] [Image: 7708.png] [Image: 7631.png] [Image: 7632.png] [Image: 7633.png] [Image: 7634.png] [Image: 7635.png] [Image: 7636.png] [Image: 7637.png] [Image: 7638.png] [Image: 7639.png] [Image: 7709.png] [Image: 7710.png] [Image: 7711.png] [Image: 7640.png] [Image: 7641.png] [Image: 7642.png] [Image: 7643.png] [Image: 7491.png] [Image: 7492.png] [Image: 7726.png] [Image: 4630.png] [Image: 4631.png] [Image: 4646.png] [Image: 7725.png] [Image: 7717.png] [Image: 7718.png] [Image: 7719.png] [Image: 7720.png] [Image: 7721.png] [Image: 7722.png] [Image: 7723.png] [Image: 7724.png]
Here's something that I didn't think you guys would expect me to submit -- models!

To start off, here's four of the playable characters from Mario Sports Mix that I ripped a while back. And rest assured, every single one of the model rips that I submit will have its rigging intact (thanks to BrawlBox and its MDL0 exporter), and comes in ColladaMax DAE and SMD formats, so at least one of those should work for your 3D modelling program.

(Bowser) (Bowser Jr.) (Donkey Kong) (Moogle)

In the future, I'm gonna be submitting models from other games, such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (wonder why nobody's done so yet?) and a few others, but first I'll want to finish exporting the characters from Mario Sports Mix. Which of the following should I export next?

Playable:
- Mario
- Luigi
- Peach (+ Alt)
- Daisy (+ Alt)
- Yoshi (+ Alts)
- Wario
- Waluigi
- Donkey Kong
- Diddy Kong
- Toad (+ Alts)
- Bowser
- Bowser Jr.
- Moogle
- Cactuar
- Ninja (+ Alt)
- White Mage (+ Alt)
- Slime (+ Alts)
- Black Mage (+ Alt)

Non-Playable:
- Shy Guy (+ Alt)
- Lakitu
- Petey Piranha (not playable)
- Ghosts (Purple Puncher, Blue Twirler, Gold Ghost)
- Dry Bones
- Behemoth (+ Alt)
- Bahamut
- Birdo
- Boo
- Monty Mole
- Pianta
- Etc.?
Wow... I always knew that you were a good sprite ripper, but I never thought that I would see a master sprite ripper also serve as a molder ripper... I'm actually amazed!

Anyway, keep up the good work, Random Talking Bush! ....... By the way, I hope I'm not troubling you here since you kind of brought it up, but would it be possible for you to rip White Mage next?
Awesome, I was hoping you might rip some stuff for TMR! I'd seen some of your work on Smashboards and knew you had put together that list of MDL0 stuff, but figured you weren't all that interested in TMR. I'm glad to see you doing model rips here.

Edit: I think Petey Piranha would be neat to see next.
(01-28-2011, 07:19 AM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, I hope I'm not troubling you here since you kind of brought it up, but would it be possible for you to rip White Mage next?
(01-28-2011, 10:27 AM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: I think Petey Piranha would be neat to see next.
Done, and done. But yeah, seeing as I've ported quite a few things to Garry's Mod already, I thought it'd be nice to upload a bunch of models for others to use in whatever projects they have.

(White Mage) (Petey Piranha)

Also, I went back and updated the other four ZIPs, as I had forgotten to add the tags in, and also had to fix up the smoothing groups for a few of the models (mainly the shadows and Bowser Jr's paintbrush).

(EDIT: And now I've located the models for the Behemoth and Bahamut. If anyone wants me to export those right away, lemme know.)
BAHAMUT D8
Also, yay, you're so great at everything. <:'D
(01-29-2011, 08:02 PM)Crett Wrote: [ -> ]BAHAMUT D8
(Bahamut)

Rawr and such. I really don't know if Bahamut is used in this game, as I haven't heard anyone else mention its existence, and the fact that it doesn't have LODs or a shadow model doesn't help the matters any. So, I'm labelling it as "Unknown" for now.
It'm interested in Behemoth...and i'm very glad to now have a bahamut model at my disposal, i'm still waiting for the Bahamut FFX model to be ripped from Dissidia 2.

Keep up the ausome work!!!!!!
You should do Behemoth next. Big Grin
I was pretty impressed at how Bahamut looked when i converted it, I expected it to be a more cartoony looking thing, but it really looks like formidable boss worthy of any final fantasy game. is behemoth as equally epic looking as well?
there would'nt happen to be any chocobos from in game would there?
(01-30-2011, 11:15 PM)valforwing Wrote: [ -> ]It'm interested in Behemoth...and i'm very glad to now have a bahamut model at my disposal, i'm still waiting for the Bahamut FFX model to be ripped from Dissidia 2.
(01-31-2011, 04:03 PM)Crett Wrote: [ -> ]You should do Behemoth next. Big Grin
(02-01-2011, 04:25 PM)valforwing Wrote: [ -> ]is behemoth as equally epic looking as well?
there would'nt happen to be any chocobos from in game would there?
Well, here's the Behemoth (and its reskin for the Behemoth King, in typical Square-Enix tradition), so you can say for yourself if it is. But the only Chocobo in the game seems to be a sprite, unfortunately.

(Behemoth) (Black Mage)

And also Black Mage, to go with the White Mage I exported earlier.

(Eh, I might as well finish up the last two Final Fantasy characters next, seeing as I've ported four of them in a row now.)
I still find it kind of surprising to see a crossover between Final Fantasy and Mario. Granted it makes a lot more sense than the Pacman and Mario one for Mario Kart Arcade though.
Yet still no Geno/Mallow.
Wow I've never even heard of this game but now I want to get it. So the game just naturally has all those High/Low/Medium poly models? That's pretty sweet. Thank you so much for ripping them.

White mage looks almost a bit too much like Peach/Daisy/Rosalina if you ask me.
(02-06-2011, 09:07 PM)Zerox Wrote: [ -> ]Wow I've never even heard of this game but now I want to get it. So the game just naturally has all those High/Low/Medium poly models? That's pretty sweet. Thank you so much for ripping them.

White mage looks almost a bit too much like Peach/Daisy/Rosalina if you ask me.
Yep. The characters in Mario Sports Mix have three LOD models each (except for the Behemoth, which has two, and the Bahamut which doesn't even have a shadow model). Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games also has High/Mid/Low models for the characters. And yes, White Mage's redesign does remind me a lot of one of the Mario series's princesses. Especially the alternate, which seems similar to Rosalina. Not exactly, but close enough.

Anyway, here's the rest of the guest characters from the game.

(Cactuar) (Ninja) (Slime)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16