The VG Resource

Full Version: Atari Style Mario Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not really, but if you've done any minimalist pixel art that you wouldn't post unless asked to, feel free to share.

I did a bunch of somewhat superbrothers styled drawings a while ago posted to a super hip tumblr blog. Here are a few of them, they were originally against a black background, so don't take the border is trying to be super avant-garde or something

[Image: tumblr_ld4wnoIh3Q1qfp7n1o1_400.png]

[Image: tumblr_ld904dbp6i1qfp7n1o1_400.png]

[Image: tumblr_lcx126SylC1qfp7n1o1_400.png]

[Image: tumblr_lcvvcicZ511qfp7n1o1_400.png]

[Image: tumblr_lcsg8uv3lq1qfp7n1o1_400.png]

[Image: tumblr_legu3cBVZQ1qfp7n1o1_400.png]

[Image: tumblr_lcvwt0stE51qfp7n1o1_400.png]

also, thom yorke

[Image: tumblr_ld968y2BPJ1qfp7n1o1_400.png]
everyone a tsr shouyld try this from time to time.
I like the atari styled sprites as much as the next person (No seriously I honestly do)

But this didn't need a second thread.
The first one is locked bro
These actually are really deck, they actually make me want to pixel again and it's been years since I have.
(01-19-2011, 09:22 PM)arün Wrote: [ -> ][I]f you've done any minimalist pixel art that you wouldn't post unless asked to, feel free to share.

I don't think that belonged in my "personal" art thread - that one was specifically for feedback/comments.
oh, my bad then.

carry on.
these are really pro, reminds me of an upcoming Iphone game, can't remember what it's called
I knew about Swords and Sorcery before it was mainstream.
I knew about it when it was originally put up on the TIGsource forum a pretty long time ago. I'm looking forward to it.
i love superbrothers' art, this is really nice
i liked the pokemon one