The VG Resource

Full Version: Yet another n00b
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm Amaya. I began piddling with spriting a little over a year ago and have found that I really enjoy doing it. I've gotten positive feedback about my work thus far, but am ready to enter a community where I can get more detailed critiques. I've frequented tSR over the past year and love browsing the site just to see what I come across. Smile

As a newcomer I can't help but be a bit intimidated about sharing my work, but I know that the perspective I'll find here can help me improve my skills. I'm also preparing and am looking forward to submitting some game rips in the near future.

I'm looking forward to being here and meeting everyone!
Welcome.
My suggestions about sharing your work are to never take yourself seriously - it's all a bit of fun. And really, do not take everything to heart - take it on board, but yeah, if you feel insulted, remember that it's just people trying to help you improve.

Enjoy your time here!
Hope you enjoy your time here!
Thanks guys!

And thank you Dazz for the advice.
why did I read the thread name as 'yet another boob'

anyway welcome!
(01-24-2011, 10:32 AM)Gors٫ Gors٫ Gors٫ Gors Wrote: [ -> ]why did I read the thread name as 'yet another boob'

anyway welcome!
Why... not?

B)
boobs are always welcome