The VG Resource

Full Version: Lucky! (TMR 1/18/11)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I figure this is as good a time as any to update. I managed to get all of the Birth by Sleep Characters up finally so you'll see primarily that here. Yes the section still needs to be sorted out a bit, but that's for another time. Roughly half of the Birth by Sleep rip is uploaded I'd say, but I think I've made decent progress so far since I've had to make all the icons myself.

... and yeah, we have exactly 777 models on the site at the moment. Go figure.

So yeah, see ya.
Good job! Also, why is Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep under PSX/PS2 when the game is for the PSP?
Why is Huey in Plane actually Dewey in Plane on the icon?
(01-18-2011, 10:15 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Why is Huey in Plane actually Dewey in Plane on the icon?

NEEEEEEERD
Said the guy who runs a video game website empire.
He does have a point Dazz :p

But you know I think I did fairly well considering there were a few hundred of them to name. I'll fix the Huey thing in a minute.

As to why they're in the PSX/PS2 section, I just figured I'd put PSP stuff in there when I started putting stuff on the site. I can't move them to Other Systems at the moment though anyway without manually re-adding every game and model from all of the PSP games on the site though. If the feature that lets us move games to other categories from the control panel for the site ever gets added though I'll probably fix it.
I think that we could just rename to add PSP, since it makes sense....