The VG Resource

Full Version: Dissidia Duodecim Prologus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So guess what everyone I got Dissida Duodecim models! The demo came out and it has all the released characters so far in it. So I can get all their models and all the 3rd costumes! No sign of KH Cloud though guess it's because he's the 4th costume.

I don't know if you want to put this under just Dissidia Duodecim or Dissidia Duodecim Prologus, but it's just a demo of Duodecim and it's unlikely the models will change.

Anyway here's the models:
[Image: dissidaduodecim_icon.png][Image: dissidaduodecimprologus_icon.png]

For starters here's Tifa. Next is Lightning.

[Image: tifaduodecim.png]

[Image: tifaduodecim_icon.png]

I hope you guys appreciate these models. I'm fighting myself to not play and rip the models instead. I really really want to keep playing it. But heck it's not often you can say your the first person to rip and share models from ____ game ever.

Edit: Here's Lightning. Next is Kain.

[Image: lightningduodecim.png]

[Image: lightningduodecim_icon.png]
Ah cool, I didn't realize the demo was out for this yet. I always loved the concept of Dissidia and battles from the game are fun to watch for me although I could never get into its gameplay, even though I enjoyed the Kingdom Hearts which had very similar gameplay.

I'll probably just lump this with the full game and make changes accordingly if there happens to be any differences in the final. If you do notice any differences when you get the full game please point them out. Oh and make sure to enjoy the game while you're at it too.

And I can definitely agree that being one of the first to rip something is always interesting. I ripped most of the Bleach Versus Crusade models a few months before I ever saw any on the net although no one knew because TMR had yet to go public. I wouldn't be surprised if someone else had done it first, but I didn't see any mention of it for a long time.
woah a new Dissidia game!!!! too bad i have no memory stick on my PSPCry but i have played the first dissidia my favorite character there is Shantoto i cannot beat my brother by using shantoto but i always won using Zidanne. anyways good rips the game is still not out but you still even manage to rip and get these models i like it!!!^^
Well considering this has been out for only a few hours I have a good chance I'm the first one to rip and convert these for the general public. =D

I remember seeing your Bleach models before TMR was public. I even remember pming you asking how I could upload to it because "you were the only one uploading". Good times Good times. Tongue

And here's Kain Highwind. My last rip for tonight possibly as I'd actually like to get some game time in.

[Image: kainhighwind.png]

[Image: kainhighwind_icon.png]

As I said, "It's just a demo of Duodecim and it's unlikely the models will change." so I totally agree on just putting it with the full game. I just put both icons just in case you thought otherwise.

Edit:
(01-18-2011, 09:04 PM)Jarvis The Catsaber Wrote: [ -> ]woah a new Dissidia game!!!! too bad i have no memory stick on my PSPCry but i have played the first dissidia my favorite character there is Shantoto i cannot beat my brother by using shantoto but i always won using Zidanne. anyways good rips the game is still not out but you still even manage to rip and get these models i like it!!!^^

Hah I know how that is. There are characters I love but I'm not too good with yet myself. But yeah I was stoked about the ability to get the models before the games final release it's just exciting! And yeah having at least a 1GB memory stick is required as the game is Japanese PSN only at the moment meaning that there isn't a UMD version for a demo (never heard of a UMD demo to be honest) and it's 500 MB in size so that's have a 1GB memory stick.
oh ok thanks also can i put models like that on Blender?and can i make my own model on Blender?and one last thing do i need to install other programs to run blender? because my blender is not functioning well thank you!!..Big Grin
You shouldn't need anything extra to run Blender, but everything on the site should work on it if you get it running. As for making your own models, you'll have to learn that yourself.

@Zerox Hope you have fun with it. I'll get these uploaded in a bit.

As a side note, its odd to see Lightning in the more colorful style that the PS2 era Square Enix models used. I personally wish they would have stuck with a style closer to that on their newer games, but eh. And slightly unrelated, but here's hoping Versus XIII AKA Final Fantasy Kingdom Hearts edition gets a 360 port.
nice, was this done using the original dissidia extractor?
lightning also has a white haired version and a Aya brea costume you can get if u preorder third birthday.
the cloud KH model is available if u preoder from gamestop and tifa has a extra costume if u preorder from amazon.com.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Ei4-27OF0
heres the white version useing a video.
Can't wait to see Gilgamesh.
Well I've now got all the models from Duodecim the full game. Though if I'll post them is another question. Been busy playing FF9 and such and now Duodecim so... it might be a while.
So that's what you've been off doing. You just sort of disappeared for a while there.

Well anyways I know this is a bit off topic, but it would be really great if you could help me out with the icons and maybe some of the preview picsfor your Birth By Sleep rips. I've got most of it done of the stuff uploaded, but have yet to go through the objects and worlds folders. If you can't or don't want to that's fine, its just that its a lot of work.
If I recall I almost had the worlds completely iconed. I'll have to go look. But yeah the day I got my psp killed much of my internet activity. Currently I'm playing FF9 and I'm nearly on the 3rd disc. But anyway I'll see what I got.
Oh, man. Why does everyone else's alpha channels work but not mine?
I saw the dang checkerboard and everything.
EDIT: AMG I GOT IT TO WORK
;3;
Anyway, I think I'm gonna try rigging--
Ohshiz they're already rigged judging by the smd.
Well, I guess I'll practice on the Pokemon-- GGHH those are rigged, too. ;-;
do you know if there are any other assist only charecters like Aerith?