The VG Resource

Full Version: LittleBigPlanet 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...comes out today in the US. Who's going to be getting it? I've got mine preordered and am just waiting for the mail to arrive~
I got the collectors addition. I have yet to open the game itself, but the bookends and plushie are adorable.
Yeah, fuck you and your plushies. All we Europeans get are the stupid crap for the collector's edition.
(01-18-2011, 05:00 PM)Ninspriterx Wrote: [ -> ]I got the collectors addition. I have yet to open the game itself, but the bookends and plushie are adorable.
Me too. I just got mine now. the Sackboy plushie is just too sweet. I doubt I'll ever use the bookends, but whatever.
Tried out the demo.

I'm going to be blunt, the game itself feels more like an expansion then a full new game. I can see where some one would like all the updates and improvements to the game but other wise I don't really see so much of a reason to get it at the price it's in now.

Besides the improvements on the mini games (don't even bullshit me here, there were mini games in LBP1, but they didn't really steer away from the platforming mechanics all to well.) and new possibilities for user content (aside all the bomb and shark games, and all the HEY HEART ME I'LL GIVE YOU STUFF scams i've seen in the first one, because those were pretty retarded) I don't see what else is really that eye catching. If they wanted to actually make it better then Media Molecule should have tried to push the limits of the PS3 itself.

I'll probably get it when the price goes down.
(01-20-2011, 07:04 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to be blunt, the game itself feels more like an expansion then a full new game.

That's because I'm almost certain that's what it is.

Not literally. But it's pretty much the Mario Galaxy 2 to Mario Galaxy 1.
The game is great, but, these load times, ugggghhhhh.