The VG Resource

Full Version: Grizzly Pixel: Updates every Friday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Shamelessly plugging my new blog, where I'll essentially be reviewing a bunch of independent games n' stuff.

You can find it here. I currently only have one review up, but if you want to have a game reviewed, just post it in this thread here.
Nice stuff, It's not like some reviews I've seen which are practically chores to read.
GAME REVIEW RIVALS >=CCCC

(I'll read these through in a bit and give my thoughts~)
Edit: This seems pretty good so far! You might not want to force yourself to stick to indie games only; but keep at it~
Thank you! The main reasons I want to stick to indie games are because:
a) There are too many of them to possibly run out of content to review, and
b) Because there's a large number of my friends who haven't heard of many great independent and freeware games, and I feel like it's good to get the word out.

I'll be putting up a review of Knytt Stories in the next couple days, so look out for that!
Knytt review is good but don't use so many cliches.

"In this day and age"
Would you rather have it be something like "today"? I'm always up for constructive criticism. It'll just improve the quality of the blog.
Yeah, it's just a pet peeve of mine. Just try to sound like yourself when you type and don't be overly elaborate. What are you planning on reviewing next?
That's a little bit of a surprise, but you'll know by tomorrow night at the latest. Also, I have an artist for illustrations and an interview with someone some of you might know coming up, so keep your eyes peeled.
(01-20-2011, 09:25 PM)PortalGuru Wrote: [ -> ]an interview with someone some of you might know

Grooveman? He's a good interviewer, so I'm sure it will turn out great.
(01-20-2011, 09:43 PM)Sengir Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2011, 09:25 PM)PortalGuru Wrote: [ -> ]an interview with someone some of you might know

Keeping my mouth shut until it gets published. And I'm the one doing the interviewing.
(01-20-2011, 09:43 PM)Sengir Wrote: [ -> ]

Uh
Two journalists interviewing each other? That would... be a thing.

Also, I'm guessing either Tyvon or BaB.

On a side note, your page design is starting to get to me. Light text on a bright background is a VERY BIG NO for long passages of text. Or at all.
Alright, changed the text to black. Hopefully it'll make the text pop out a lot more.
Alright, reworked some stuff to make this an "Update a week" blog to give me a little more time to get it all together. So here's what the schedule looks like as of now:

Tonight: Review: Yume Nikki
Monday January 31st: Interview
Monday February 7th: Review
Pages: 1 2 3 4