The VG Resource

Full Version: hey, who's the new guy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yo, it's me, the newGuy. I've been a user of the Spriters-Resource site for some years now, and have ever been spriting (and, why not, game developing) enthusiast. Not that it means that I'm any good at all, that's for you dudes to decide later on. Anyhow, I've finally decided to be part of your community as a means getting feedback on my work and improving my skills. I've seen, by skimming through some threads, you people be very harsh on newbies, but I've read the rules and learned from other's mistakes, and guess I'm ready for it all, so, here I am.
Welcome! It's always good to see a new member that read the rules! We tend to be harsher on the new members that edit sprites, as edits don't display your true skill like customs do.

I hope to see you around!
whoa, thanks, bro, I seriously didn't expect such a quick response. I plan on uploading some of my work soon for feedback, I guess I won't have much of that problem, nearly none of my sprites is just editing, most are full custom attempts. Well, again, thanks for the welcome, hope I'll be seeing you around as well.