The VG Resource

Full Version: Love is in the air! (tSR Valentine's Event)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Blessings be upon you, beautiful youth and Metaru! I, Saint Valentine, have been tasked with bringing more love into this forum by the Lord himself! As any martyred-and-resurrected Event Leader would do, I'm giving all of thine kinsmen ample time to sign up for our Valentine's Day event!

We will be exchanging Valentine's Cards, similar to the Secret Santa thine ears have been so blessed to hear about. However, this time thou all shalt have three members to construct a valentine's card for. Thou may make the cards any size, but include thine name, thy valentine's name, and a "cheesy" valentine's day wish. And to keep thy theme, you will be drawing their reference character (or "love"). These will be distributed on the 14th of February. If you participate and do not send in your cards then you shall receive a negative rep, otherwise you shall have earned a positive rep.

Though that is all I shalt declare, I have been assured that the superficial Cupid shall be making a return this year in an attempt to shoot arrows of lust. If thou art shot and paired, you may create an extra valentine's card for your Cupid match. If you hath chosen to do this then I'm sure that Cupid will grant you a good reputation point.

Now make haste and sign up!

- Kat
- Previous
- Phant mmkay
- Ultimecia
- Devicho
- Gaia
- Vipershark
- TomGuycott
- Afrodisiac
- Murderbeard
- Masquerain
- Lexou
- TKGB
Me.

I will make valentines for people Cute
Sure. I've got lots of love to share.
And to think, I'm not in cahoots with the event leader this time! You might want to make the text color a bit more readable, though.
(01-15-2011, 03:08 PM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]And to think, I'm not in cahoots with the event leader this time! You might want to make the text color a bit more readable, though.

'tis perfectly readable to me, although that's probably because I'm using PT BoHeGeHa

oh, and sign me up
(01-15-2011, 03:27 PM)Phant mmkay Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2011, 03:08 PM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]And to think, I'm not in cahoots with the event leader this time! You might want to make the text color a bit more readable, though.

'tis perfectly readable to me, although that's probably because I'm using PT BoHeGeHa

oh, and sign me up

It is also perfectly readable to me too and I tent to use the afresh skins.

but also my monitor makes everything look slightly darker then it really is too.
To me this pink is too light, and I use the default skin

Well, why not? Let's see
Hmm, sign me up!
I'll give it a shot, Valentine's distributions should be easier than giving out Secret Santa's. Plus I've been practicin' on me art~

64x32.. That has to be JUST in paint, no? I can read the pink font just fine, I might need clarafication just before I can do this.

... And timezones, don't forget about that.
(01-15-2011, 04:37 PM)Gaia Wrote: [ -> ]64x32.. That has to be JUST in paint, no? I can read the pink font just fine, I might need clarafication just before I can do this.

I must admit, I doth not know what you are saying. If you mean "sprited", then no, there are other forms art. For if the art fits the 64 x 32 box then it is welcomed with open arms!

(01-15-2011, 05:31 PM)Saint Valentine Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2011, 04:37 PM)Gaia Wrote: [ -> ]64x32.. That has to be JUST in paint, no? I can read the pink font just fine, I might need clarafication just before I can do this.

I must admit, I doth not know what you are saying. If you mean "sprited", then no, there are other forms art. For if the art fits the 64 x 32 box then it is welcomed with open arms!

I HATE it when this happens.. (one of the many reasons why I don't participate in most events. But alas, shit happens. >.>)

To clarify, I mean do I have to use JUST MS Paint or can I use some other program to work with? But other than that I'm good to go, right..?

Terribly sorry, good friend.
Yet to answer your inquiry: no, thou may use any program that thou art good at.
That case, sign me up on this one, I want to see how far this event goes..
so i'll sign up but uh, c-

do i even need to finish that thought it should be obvious
We'll see! Thou cannot say, but perhaps Angie may not be thine true soulmate! If mine knowledge serves me well Tyvon hath declared that he is no longer interested in women, so you may have a better match yet~
Pages: 1 2 3 4