The VG Resource

Full Version: [IN DEVELOPMENT][GAME] Starkrieg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Well golly gee Sengir, what /have/ you been doing these days?"

[Image: titlescreen_placeholder.png]
ignore the sizes, those are for me (this is a mockup)

That's right! An iPhone shmup! I've got about 40% of the programming done, though I've been spending the past few days trying (desperately) to fit Tyvon's sexy art into a 1024x1024 texture atlas (HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN THE SIZE OF HIS HUD???), but enough of that crap, let's see some alpha screens:

[Image: 0kpeK.png]

[Image: VegBA.png]
These screens are fairly old, the layering problem with the planet has been fixed. The background is also from the previous iPhone's resolution

ALSO big thanks to Rabidbaboy for the two enemies in these shots
This game's gonna rule, just an fyi to all you folks out there.
This deserves more love! Can't wait to see more.
That'll be after this "issue" of we have less graphical storage space and needing fabulous dude sprites

e: holy shit who put that 'N' key next to the 'B' key
ok weekend's over back to work

and by "work" i mean sitting at my mac whamming my head against the keyboard and hoping whatever keys i hit will generate good code
I like what you're doing with this. Keep going, man!
Cant wait till this is shipped off to the App Store, I may have a use for my iPod now.
Hi guys, Starkrieg isn't dead. As you all know, Charles just recently came back from vacation so we're getting back to work on this.

That being said, I think he should log onto MSN more often Wink
Hi guys, more PxC news.

It's been killing me having all of these Starkrieg assets on my HDD, and being unused, so I'm taking it up to me (since Sengir is gone) to resurrect the project.

I'll have more information soon, I'm getting in contact with one of the PxC programmers for this.