The VG Resource

Full Version: Missed you guys!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody, I'm back! I meant to take a shorter break but I got so much of my shit done without distractions that I was gone longer than planned. I've gotten a lot of things taken care of (like moving, getting a good chunk of development done, etc), but now I'm ready to be an active member again and to see the fabled picture of vipershark.

It was tons of fun being a mod and if you all will have me as a mod again that'd be cool, though it's not really necessary. It's just good to be back again Shy

e: oh shit gotta do some ~profile customization~

e2: holy poop that was fast
Your resignation was kind of like Tyvon's resignation in that you had personal priorities and some other issues you had to attend to, so your return (to the forum and the staff) is welcomed with open arms.

Great to have you back, man!~
FINALLY

edit- brb removing my picture
Hi fabulous person whatsup?
I've heard some things, I just wanna establish, no hard feelings, yeah? You are a decent dude even if we have theological clashes. :V

Welcome back C:
(01-13-2011, 09:23 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]FINALLY

edit- brb removing my picture

Don't even think about it!
[Image: 141nzib.jpg]
Vegan Police Bitch.

By the way, welcome back Sengir!
hello
New avatar fad much?
(01-13-2011, 09:24 PM)Tachikoma Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard some things, I just wanna establish, no hard feelings, yeah? You are a decent dude even if we have theological clashes. :V

Welcome back C:

No hard feelings at all!
It's basically sprites Gorsal did for a game on SOL. I kinda was too late to request in and not relevant enough.

Anyway welcome back to TSR. Hopefully it'll mean I'll stop bugging you with puns on facebook.
Yay, SengirDev has finally returned!
Iceman! You still working on NES Smash Bros?
Welcome back!
(01-14-2011, 01:41 PM)Sengir Wrote: [ -> ]Iceman! You still working on NES Smash Bros?

Actually I'm at a standstill. I just noticed how much I dislike my Mario sprite's look, and want to re-do them completely. But I'm not sure since everyone absolutely loves the Mario sprite and I always get positive reviews for it. Heck, I haven't gotten one critique about it since Day 1, but I really wanna change it.
hello again :B