The VG Resource

Full Version: [FANGAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Mega Man TT: The Fight for History!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2vbsltt.png]

megaman.wikia.com Wrote:Mega Man TT: The Fight for History!! (ロックマン TT: 歴史のための戦い!!) is a fan-game project created by MexicanSunflower. The project is currently under development and a project release date has not been set by the development team. The engine for the game is being developed in C# by Tesserex. Like Mega Man 9 and Mega Man 10, the game is in 8 bit-NES style, and has a soundtrack made in 'FamiTracker'. Playable characters include Mega Man, and Proto Man, both of which having the slide ability, and charge shot ability.

Hello all! I am MexicanSunflower, the current director of the Mega Man TT fanproject! I have been requested to post a thread about our project here on The Spriters Resource, and I hope that I can get some feedback in regards to the project. Currently we have a teaser trailer online, but I will post progress on a few things here as well.

And here are a few images/sprites:

[Image: secret_ooo.png] [Image: Ignite_ignite_screenie_new.png] [Image: Title_ver3.PNG] [Image: Castle_map.png] [Image: Templar-2.png] [Image: Templar-1.png] [Image: Gale-1.png]

While most of the tilesets/enemy sprites/menu sprites have been completed, I have been keeping them secret until development of the game is nearing an end, and I can make a trailer to show them off.

A few songs from the (near complete) soundtrack:

Most of these videos are outdated however. I suggest those curious in the project look at the following links:

Mega Man TT FamiTracker
Mega Man TT RPM
DeviantArt

Thank you all for any feedback! I understand that it is hard to give thoughts on what little we have revealed about the project so far, but hopefully it is enough to grasp peoples interest.
As you've already stated, there isn't too awful much to crit on, though I do hope to see a playable demo sometime soon!