The VG Resource

Full Version: TMNT Turtles in Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ripped Metalhead and Leatherhead so far. Working on Baxter next.

[Image: TMNT2-Metalhead.gif]

[Image: TMNT2-Leatherhead.gif]

[Image: tmnt2-nnrbg.gif]

[Image: TMNT2-Cementman.gif]
You make me very happy.
Great post. Finally a complete sheet of this guy.
yay! more Arcade TMNT rips. i've always preferred this version over the SNES port

BTW, i couldn't help but give his death animation the non-hurt palette.
[Image: metalhead-nonhurtpal.gif]
i don't mind if you add it in or not. though it pretty much saves people trouble from recolouring it themselves
(01-13-2011, 12:41 AM)dolphman Wrote: [ -> ]yay! more Arcade TMNT rips. i've always preferred this version over the SNES port

BTW, i couldn't help but give his death animation the non-hurt palette.
[Image: metalhead-nonhurtpal.gif]
i don't mind if you add it in or not. though it pretty much saves people trouble from recolouring it themselves

Nice, Dolphman! I had forgotten about that. I guess that would be considered unused palette on those sprites.

BTW Added Leatherhead to the top. He has a heart attack when you kill him!
There is already a Leather Head sheet on the site, but he misses a lot of sprites:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/tmnt4/sheet/35015

And as you can see, your version also misses some of the sprites which are on Dolphman's sheet:
- knife-throwing
- lobster-throwing
- hurt palette (?)
- gets a hit
(01-13-2011, 05:25 AM)Davias Wrote: [ -> ]There is already a Leather Head sheet on the site, but he misses a lot of sprites:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/tmnt4/sheet/35015

And as you can see, your version also misses some of the sprites which are on Dolphman's sheet:
- knife-throwing
- lobster-throwing
- hurt palette (?)
- gets a hit

That's from the Super Nintendo. This is from the Arcade. I have the knife throw, and the get hits are at the bottom of the sheet. I never saw him throw a lobster, though. I'll go back and check, later.
Added the Neon Night Riders Background to the top.
Added Cement Man.
Whoa, he's not in the SNES one.
If I'm not mistaken, Cement Man was the boss of Prehistoric Turtlesarus in the Arcade version and Slash was the boss of that level in the SNES version.
Yup. Boring unknown boss from 1 random episode of the cartoon
Weird. Was Slash used at all?
Nope. Slash replaced Cement Man in the SNES version.
Interesting. Kind of like the Rocksteady/Bebop replacement of Tokka and Rahzar? Also did they use Slash or the Cement Monster in the 3D remake?
Pages: 1 2